Live while were young - Chapter 14

Zayns P.O.V.

It was new years eve and we were all lounging around the bungalow with snacks and drinks watching P.S. I Love You. Half the girls were crying, oh and Louis.

Liam comes over and sits down beside Kimberly and puts his arm around her and nuzzles her neck. Kimberly has a smile on her face and kisses Liam softly.

"Wait til midnight bitches." Harry shrieks and Liam sticks his tongue out.

"Well I will give you one hundred pounds if you don’t kiss Chelsie at all until midnight." Liam bets and Harry and Chelsie look at each other.

"Deal." Harry shakes Liam’s hand.

"Harry, you shouldn’t have, I cannot resist you." Chelsie protests and Harry goes to kiss her on the cheek.

"Oi! No kissing at all! Not even on the cheek!" Liam shouts and Harry looks at the floor glumly. 

Louis heads towards the kitchen and pulls out two six packs of beer.

"Hey Louis, if you say beer can. It sounds like bacon in a Jamaican accent." I smile and Louis starts repeating "Beer can," over and over again until satisfied it does sound like bacon in a Jamaican accent.

"Looks like me and you will be kissing at midnight Zayn." I turn around and see Chelsies friend Amber, Liams ex standing before my eyes.

"Suppose so yeah." I nod, she sits down next to me and gets rather to close from my personal space point of view. 

"I want to play beer line." Louis announces and Niall, Harry and I groan.

"This is the advantage to only having one kidney." Liam grins and rubs his hands together and kisses Kimberly on the forehead.

"What’s beer line?" Jaz asks and Louis smirks.

"It’s where you sit in two teams, excluding Liam cause he’s a loser and the first person takes a swig of beer, and you have to pass the beer along to the next person in the line from mouth to mouth. And the team who can pass the most beer along to the end person who spits it into a bowl at the end wins." He starts pulling beer cans out of the tightly bounded string and places them on the floor.

"Basically, you switch saliva down a line.." Liam says with a smirk

 "And we all hate it because the beer goes everywhere and if anyone that you snog has a cold you end up getting it too..." Niall adds. The girls look less than impressed.

"So you do this for fun?" Jaz asks and we shake our heads.

"Nope, we just do it randomly to pass time, besides it’s the last day of the year." Harry answers and Chelsie strokes her belly.

"I’m out, you cannot drink when you are pregnant." She gets up stiffly and sits over by Liam.

"Eurgh, let’s split into two teams then." I command. 

_________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

We sat, Louis, Amber, Zayn, Eleanor in one team, and then me, Jaz, Niall, Kimberly in the other team.

"Remind me why we are doing this again?" Niall moans and Liam is holding his iPhone in his hand and he’s on a stopwatch app.

"3…2…1… Go!" I took a massive swig of beer and held it in my mouth. I moved over to Kimberly and smooched my lips onto her and passed the beer on.

"That is revolting." Chelsie mutters to Liam and Liam nods.

"I know, god knows how Louis found out how to play it." he replies, I take my next load of beer and pass it on to Kinberly again and the beer slowly makes its way down the line.