Chapter 1 A new Beginning

Beginning a new chapter in life is a huge step for everyone. Most of us adapt in no time for others they remain stuck in the past. A journey full of dreams, adventure and lessons waits for four young people, a destiny they can choose to write correctly or let destiny leads them.

This is the story line of Virna a 15 years old girl who had to endure a new chapter in her life. She has been travelling a lot for the past few years along with her father. The last place she stayed for long was in Argentina/ Buenos Aires, there she met new faces and made friends. She is a smart kid, so the father didn't have to worry about her learning a new language. At the elementary school she is to encounter Nicky, who later becomes her bestfriend.

Nicky! hmm what a remarkable memory those two shared. they were like two pair of shoes in one. they did everything together. It wasn't all like candy in their friendship, many misunderstanding, and fights crossed their path but at the end they settled their differences. Between the two, nicky was the brilliant kid.
Virna thought of herself as a smart kid but not as much as Nicky was.

known as the two nannies, gosh Vee hated that title. They were bulled and teased most of the times because of their height and couldn't defend themselves. Vee mostly ended up in a Connor crying or isolate herself. One day at school she was to conduct the class whiles the teacher attends to a meeting. To her it was another pick up to endure. She will glance at Nicky to signal her she don't want to. That day led to harassment from one of her mates and she kept it from her family.

Frustrated enough she spill the beans to the father a big surprise waits for her. Her father major in business, marketing so he was used to moving from one country to the other. It wasn't a big deal for her and crazy aunty Amanda, they were quite adventurous.

Aunty Amanda is a baker. She owned a baking shop till she had to close. But she never gave up on baking. She had a site for her client, so they could order online. The best is yet to come for her. Her private life is quite messy as herself. All her dates end before it begins. I am a daughter she couldn't have. when mum*Angela* passed away at the age of five, she became my friend, aunty and mum at the same time. The memory of mummy remains thanks to her.

Later in the evening, father and daughter in a warm~hearted manner tried to figure out how being in Buenos Aires has been for her. To his acknowledgment He came across the truth and an immediate action needed to be taken. If he didn't aunty Amanda would have, and it could get messier.