The part To You

First six months in a relationship is full of sweet and candy.  Honestly, we were the best of couples.  He was caring, loving and I truly felt in love. He was my true love. There is more to admirer in him and less facts about him. He has one goal in life, getting a degree, marrying the woman he loves, having four kids. Yea seriously he appears to be an innocent boy (Christian boy) but with babies he got a whole lot of desires (each one of them will remain him of his style). for sport he likes football, but I have never seen him participate in any. He isn’t a clubbing or drinking type which I adore much about, his dressing Is a bit old fashion err I am working on it. He doesn’t have many friends; his best friend is his cousin whom I am friends with. The first three months was all about us, taken a long stroll hands in hands, academic’s projects, future, discovering ourselves, dinning with family members. It was a way for both parents to keep an eye on us also we wanted to have assured them we weren’t practicing the unthinkable. I was living a telenovela life.
The other three months involved outing in couples, movies and sharing poems.  I trust Gary  but sharing secrets was a bond built with nicky. I needed to let him in.

Her secret:
There is less to share. The first guy I ever liked was also the first guy I didn’t get along with. His name is Jeremiah. I am attracted to intelligent guys. My mum died when I was just a kid the rest is history. My dream husband is a Spanish actor Daniel Arenas. And I like to secretly compose thinking of thee .

His secret:
The past a shadow to be left buried. A time comes when it must be unburied. He is two years older than me and of course I thought of him dating few girls. He had one true love Isabella. She was smart, cute and his true love. His eyes enlightened talking about her. I couldn’t cease the jealously I felt inside. He is still fond of her. One doesn’t need a degree to see it. I now understand why his sister said I should take good care of him. Their breakup is understandable, none of them cheated. Words parted them apart. He confesses they're still in contacts and in the 5th of our romance he received a mess from her to meet. They met, talked about old times and one thing lead to another.

Interruption: what do you mean by one thing lead to the other!!!!!
I, we, he was stuck with words. I am in fury. Garai  what happened? I asked. He couldn’t look me in the eye. I am sorry that is all he could say………
Few minutes later: we kissed, and I told her am still in love her.
pains tearing inside of me but I got to be strong. It was supposed to be a secret like my secret admirer is… or I lost my virginity to a hocker or whatever, but this is hard to endure. The past six months was a lie. All the talk about us, future and how I made you feel was just one pick up line. Well let me congratulate you since I felt for it.

GARAI : no that is not true. I meant every single word of it. I loved you.
VEE: did you just say loved, woe if you wanted to hurt me I must say, you just did. I left without having to tolerate another.

Few weeks later:
I broke the news to the girls and alfred. I appreciated their concern and I urged them not to take any action on me behave. In the mean while he kept calling, texting and even came around. Alfred became more than a big brother I never had. He was my sweet melody in the morning, my past time in the afternoon and distraction in the evening.
How could one guy leave such a hug scare in my heart. It has been a terrible weeks, the only thing keeping me distracted was my  graduation.
The path to him written in word was the path to my loneliness.