chapter 3 Time Passes

Three years has passed, Nicky and I are more friends than ever. aunty is flouting her Italian and stealing hearts, dad is less stressed at work and slowly fallen in love with an American Latin miss Lopez. she is very pretty, physically stunning, blond and did I say pretty she makes me jealous. I have completed junior high and now a first-year student in high school. quit an experience ah.
am sixteen years old now and so is Nicky between she and I two months difference. High school is the best part of every teenager's life. is the fase we discover ourselves, fall in love, clubbing and many others. the crazy, spontaneous and shy girl is about to meet her prince charming. enrolled in a professional faculty learning psychology and counselling. I wasn't aware of the road to take for college but is the lest of my concern now. have five years ahead of me to finish high school den later attend college maybe who knows.

first year: three years back

I made less friends in junior high. was known as "la strana ragazza; the wired girl". Nicky on the other hand went on well. instead of a girl mate she found a buddy. spent three years being in contact with my sister from another mother. talking about what to wear to classes, the lunch to take and how to spend the weekend, went off for three years. aunty wanted me to spend time out, get to know friends and more but my laptop was my company and I wasn't bothered by it.

first year has passed, sophomore year begins. the class gets a new student Raby, tall, fair in color, she is a cute girl and is gonna be a part of my life. Raby presents herself to the class>

she is from los angelos, I wonder why someone will leave such a cool place. she is here with the family and sibling a brother named Gary. done with presentation she walks towards my seat,

girl: may I

me: sure...... after class I invited her over to welcome her, didn't know this small gesture meant a lot to her. we had aunt's famous "pasta con sugo: spaghetti with stew" and for desert her awesome strawberry cake, after we took a stroll in some nice places. of course, everything that went on in my life Nicky was aware same as whatever went on in hers.

six months gone already since I got to know Raby, she is a good girl not as holly, but we get along well. she knows all about my friendship with Nicky and she also became friends with her. For daddy we are the three "Charlie angels". summer approaches and in two months third year begins. I am eager to go to Argentina it been five years and I miss it. I discussed it with aunty who den cuddle daddy, so I can obtain a "YES" If not is a case lost. to my surprise old man had something better in mind. he has been a relationship with miss Lopez for a while now and I knew marriage will be on the list. it doesn't trouble me for I love the new him. more relaxed, and happy couldn't have wished more for him.

family meeting:

Being called to the principal office is worse than being in a family meeting where we discuss the undiscussed. the head of the family talks about some changes and new chapters, what he hopes to see in the future and the wrongs to rewrite. He announces his marriage to miss Lopez, aunty is happy and hugs her with lots of congrats here and there. daddy looks at me same as i was little, his little princess all grown up. I exchange the same love, I love him very much. since mummy died it hasn't been easy but we made it. I wish she was here who knows if she was, things wouldn't be the same.

aunty is seeing sir Antonio aka Nathaniel he owns a pizzeria restaurant. Raby and I eat there for free thanks to aunty. he is very handsome for his age we are his two "patatine: potatoes" as he addresses us.

Summer: blast

My day starts with enthusiasm but for a short moment. haven't heard from bestfriend . she is not returning to my messages . later in the evening I was going up and down like a zombie his male friend Alfred isn't available either. I asked Raby if she has heard from either of them, is negative...where the hell is this girl. I uttered out of the blu.

Abdul > babe.

Me> yea daddy have you heard from her.

Abdul > Ah Ah will you calm down she is fine.

Me> how do you know. Daddy!!!!

please accompany me to the airport your future step mum is arriving. "I gave him like say what look". he exclaims... please... why do you need me there anyways.

Aunty: honey distract urself a little bit before I totally go into menopause. err aunty.! Don't you dare young lady. a smile escape from me

Airport:

An hour drive from our place to the airport. I left without having lunch. she better has a good explanation oh Nicky where re you. dad excuses himself. busy adoring some clothes a familiar voice asks:

"scusami signorina dov'e l'usicita: excuse me miss where is the exit". I gently turn around to respond Ooo my gosh. I shout! few mins shock and a big hug comes next... Nicky is really you... ooo my God is really you. look how beautiful you have turn out to be girl tell me who the lucky guy is says nicky.

.......talks after talks...... we were insane. ~! err am here. oo sorry virna he is Alfred...Alfred she is my BEATIES...nice to meet you, have heard so much about you... likewise.

AM sure you two have a lot to catch up with so we better start going says daddy. awwww thank you thank you thank u. kisses back with a welcome.

conversation: girl u were right! hot damm this country is dope. have I told u, u hot? I blast out of laughter. who is this girl. she is a diva herself and calls me hot. as it went on and on we saw the guys were jealous... we gave ourselves a break and gave a cheek kiss to each. alfred was blasting from Nickys kiss but that girl didn't notice. is gonna be one hot summer! Alfredo "Benevento in Italia: welcome to Italy" I say.... "Grazie: thank you" they uttered. Ah ah these two did their homework.