chapter 2 Deciding

The burden was his. He shared his thoughts with us. It was a huge opportunity and was going to be our new start . Good news for aunty so she could get back into business. If we were to stay, dad was gonna talk to the principal for the act of bullism. Vee was defiantly not wiling to leave for the friendship with Nicky , but they had to say their goodbyes, tears enrolled in each girls eyes.

weekends:

In less than a week they were to depart into a new country, the thought of it was a torment for the girls. Aunty Amanda and daddy decided to make it memorable for us. Few days was dedicated to Us. We went shopping, did baking with aunty, had sleep overs. A day before our departure Nicky helped packed . It was done in silence. The burden of not seeing each other was hard to embrace. later that night, vee uttered a word for the silence was unbearable. she dislikes silence, she is much more spontaneous, a bit crazy and shy. yea shy no one believed that either, whiles Nicky was much calmer, outgoing and funny.

Promise:

Before she could say much, Nicky interrupted her. let's make a promise, to stay united forever:

hands to hands

blood to blood

forever friends we shall remain.

back bone of mine I Worry not.

heart to heart, eyes to eyes this is our promise.

goodbyes:

Greetings and goodbyes were said. from Argentina to Italy was a long journey. Throughout the journey her friend memories couldn't fade from her thought. thou tear couldn't fade from her eyes she smiled for she was taken very good memories along. aunty comforted her as every mother would, dad busy with work joined in with funny jokes till arrival.

destination: and a letter to Nicky

finally!! Our destination Italy . I learned about it history but never thought it was so astonishing, very crowdie and beautiful. yes, Milan Is very nice. There resides famous footballers and actors and if you're lucky enough you could encounter other artists. I was as well willing to bounce into one. we are living in an apartment of three rooms, two bath house, hall and dinner hall, kitchen, small balcony and a garage. Next to our apartment is an old lady with an amazing puppy, well let say the puppy is the son or daughter, can't tell. Dad is all set for his new job and help aunty to own her business . I am starting school in September, so I got all summer to tell u more and more in this new life. They don't speak English, they stroll a lot with bikes just as in Argentina, their famous dishes "re pasta and pizza". Teenagers and adults shows their love and let's not forget the old people. is much more like living a Romeo and Juliet life. In less Dan a month aunt's store will be ready. Hope you're eaten well and not in a goofy mood. I love it here, don't worry much. whenever u miss me, say out loud our promise like I do every morning.

yours forever love Virna .