Big Day

Life goes on after a break up. After a six-month date and a two years distance I am finally graduating. This journey has been amazing, the first three years and the past two is full of a storyline. He gave up eventually in this past two years. I am sure Raby updated him on my wellbeing etc. The year before Nicky and alfred held their(graduation) I got to see so many awesome pics and I was filled with joy. The afterward party was a blast.

A Video made by alfred whereby NICKY was imitating few teachers, I wished they could see her.

01.09.2017:

Looking ravishing as I could be. Am all set off to graduate.

Flashback: thou the past two years was about my breakup, NICKY and Alfred's graduation. It was also in the middle of the year daddy and miss Lopez got married (Mrs. Lopez). an intimate ceremony was held in "Cinque Terra". The place was breath taken I forgot all about GARY in that instant. The location was perfect, the food oh am not a foodie but I enjoyed myself. I was a braid maid for miss Lopez. Whiles looking stunning in a white dress I rocked along with a purple dress. Their honeymoon was celebrated there * hope they make a baby soon for I am eager for a younger brother or sister*

Present:

Aunty has been taken pics with a lot of joy as she scroll through her phone . I was glad to see her this happy. I couldn't hold the inner joy either as I wish mum was here. <<will u all stop crying else am gonna ruin my make up>>

The day was successful. Raby and I took pics, did silly faces and sent them to our friends. garai was there to give moral support to the sister. Staring when he had the chance. I am glad I let my step mum dressed me up. Step by step she and I am building a relationship and the feeling is joyful.

He has changed in this past two years, still charismatic, a bit taller and looking nice. All my feelings were coming back to me, I shocked my head to knock it off.

Prom night:

After graduation we went for a small celebration then back home. I got a mess from Raby asking if I was gonna make it to prom. My respond was NO. I got an escort Elijah, He is handsome, all the fantasy I have in a guy he got it all. I refused his offer. Because years back I had pictured my graduation and prom night with Garai . That night would have been our 2nd anniversary to top up my title as miss julliet I was to dedicate a poem:

Picture paints a thousand words

Very sad am not a good artist

Time and moments may not display the love clearly

But imagine you have a picture of a heart

As a gift from me to you

Written on it to my dearest.

Along with a gift just to show this guy how much I love him...I knocked myself off since I was gonna go through a break down.

4hours to prom:

The doorbell: Ding dong!

Who is it yelled mummy from the kitchen. Sweetheart can you please get that. Sure, mummy I answered. And behold the cheater in person.

GARAI : please before you say anything I know am the last person you wanna see now.

Me: exactly so get the hell of my compound.

GARAI : I can't undo the pain I caused but help me redeem myself.

Me: whatever it is you don't have to, since I don't owe you any forgiveness. She was ur first love and u took advantage of the love I had for you, just to heal the emptiness she left inside...

After a long debate. He snatched a kiss from me and I responded with a slap.