One step forward, Two steps backwards

Moments back
Whiles my petite hands managed to reach the spot, I was repaid with a passionate kiss. I am enchanted by this guy, I responded to the kiss. I thought it was lust of the flesh and I felt like corresponding. But deep down I knew he is the one and only guy my heat beats for.
garai : my love, words can’t describe how sorry I am. The moment I made you queen of my heart was the same moment I cost much pain. You are being in my arms ones more is a chance am not gonna let go off. I was a fool to let what we had be thrown away, not knowing the best thing that has ever happened to me was you. Forgive me for not having faith in us. Help me rewrite our wrongs. Thinking of loosing you break every bone within me. Two years of punishment has been a century of solitude. I am your love in this century and the hereafter.
……… I cried to this. It all I could do. I wish to hurt this guy with every strength I got within me, I wanna make him pay. Love is stronger than hate, two years wasn’t enough to forget him, is now all nothing. Pherphaps destiny is giving us another chance, the stars await anxiously for a come back. I am emotionally involved.

Garai : Be my date to the prom. Let pick up the lost moments. Or better less, lets take two steps back in the past. Our first encounter and where I declared my feelings.
It was five o’clock in the evening. He shared my tears away. Hands in hands as he continues to serenity me with words and affection, we came to our first destination.
garai : Here, among our friends I promised to be urs forever, and here ones again I am to make another.

Sensation:
A silent room, a melody in my mind
a melody of my queen
first encounter, a magical moment
her eyes captured  mine
my heart is eager for her voice
my melody keeps playing……..
as he was about to complete his sentence a lady from afar interrupted us.
<<dear readers what I am about to share with you now is a true story at exactly 5:40 on the 2september>>

Lady: help, a child has fallen into the river.
We thought it was one of those pranks.
Lady: please help a child has fallen into the river.
With this we both rushed into where the incident was. When we got there, we couldn’t see the kid but in few seconds, he floated up. Oooh my God someone help this little infant I said. I approached the river, shocked at seeing the kid suffocates I couldn’t move an inch. garai  as well approached, to get in and help the little kid. Before he couldn't.  A lady was in pulling the boy out.
The mother trembling, the kid frightened and couldn’t stop crying. I felt sorry I couldn’t get him out, if anything had happened to him, I don’t think I could step foot in that area. All the same it ended well.
After the incident I was just in his arms as he comforted, shown his concern and love. We sat there for few minutes, watched the boy and the mother gets back to normal.
 How about some ice cream he said?

 Yea that will do.

With each flavor in hands. We went to another cozy place; indeed, mother nature is awesome. I wish for the day not to last, excluding the bad episode.

Message from Raby:

Am also not going to the prom, since it is not gonna be fun without you around. I know that jerk of my bro hurt you love and am truly sorry. But thou he behaved like an A** he truly loves you. Give him another chance please….

Who was that! Extremely concern and jealous. He asked.  Since I kept smiling as I went through the mess.
Like really! I said straight into his eyes.
He took his words back and apologize. It felt good to have such control over him. Then I felt pity for my words, it was your sister, she is not going to the prom. Happy now~~!!

Yes, very happy with a soft kiss. Done with the ice cream we decided to call it a day.
He escorted me back home, few mins to home, two guys on a bike got crashed up, one ended up terribly injured. As if the little kid own wasn’t enough, now we must deal with this incident.
garai  dialed 911 as I spoke with the guy, asking how he was doing till the ambulance arrived. We gave our statement and left.

These moments made me realize, I don’t wanna leave my life without him being a part of it. I don’t wanna have any regrets of how I wish I forgave him earlier, expressed my love for him.
Some people think true love can be found when it is written in the skies, but I believe true love exit when both couples try and be together.
What is destiny! What is faith!

I am destiny, I choose to write my love story by faith and not by hope. I choose to be with the guy I love regardless of our past.