chapter 5 Lover birds

The get together, the game, the poem, it wasn’t a dream. A prince charming, a heart burning poem as I was frowned by words. I mean what could I have composed since He said it all.
The first encounter, the straight look in the eyes. My First poetry lines as the girl’s giggles. I had to do better than that, but I am as hot as pepper, I can’t put the words together since I am Still in his embrace as he waits for a feedback. Anxiously should I just go with a simple “YEA I WILL BE YOUR DATE OR RESPOND WITH A KISS” since I have been imagining my first kiss for quite a while. Naa I compose myself. All eyes were on me except for alfred, he was locked up in his own world. I could tell how he wish to declare his feelings for Nicky . Ones I get out of this mess I am gonna help you out buddy, I said to myself. I pulled out my feminine charm and dedicated mine.
Dedicated to Gary
Written by miss vee
TITLE: HEART FELT
Deep in ur eyes I find myself
In ur eyes I have stolen millions of kisses
In ur arms I find my comfortt .in ur words I find my strength
Eyes to eyes, heart to heart slowly am drown to u
My heart is lightening with ur sweet words… a moment with u make my day joyful
Ur name on my lips tickles me with emotions
Heart to heart I dedicate mine to u and urs I have in heart
With honesty u won my heart and with honesty am being conquer
Deep In ur eyes I stare without a bling, closer in ur embrace I say I love u.
Woe I am amazed at myself now since he has this huge smile on the face and the girls have their mouth wild open. go girl!!!!!!
It is official I have a boyfriend, today's date is 2nd July 2019 at exactly 1 o’clock in the afternoon at “Parco Amendola”: name of the park.
Raby: welcome sis in law so happy for you as she hugs me, she uttered few words in the ear” please treat him well”. I responded he aint going anywhere, we both smiled.
Nicky : uuuuuu look at you, big hug, secret word in the ear, “where did you download that poem” it is a heartfelt as it is entitled.
Me: beastie I wrote it like seriously. Ah she was still amazed just as I was myself. I guess what I feel for him is real. Girl pay attention to an admirer who is close to you yet far away from your heart.
Nicky: err what are you talking about. Alright miss julliet I am gonna keep it in mind.
Alfred: come here sis from another mother. He as well gave the best of wishes. I winked at him.
<<< the last day was well spent, the truth and dare started and ended up with Gary and I .  it was time to escort Alfred and Nicky to the airport. As we headed towards the airport Gary  and his bromance buddy alfred exchanged contacts. It was a good start in favour for me, I could get info from Gary about his true feelings for Nicky if he won’t be like I cant break the male code.
Don’t cry as the three of us, Raby , Nicky and I held hands. Tears whipped off, this is just the beginning for us *Charlie Angels*
TILL WE MEET AGAIN: XOXOXOXOXOXO