LACK

Messages:
Alfred: hello princess
A look on the screen, a smiley face escaped. Yes!!!
Me: my king. So glad you're here. How is the kingdom? ruling well or fallen apart!
Him: mmm, its fallen apart for the lack of a queen
Me: awe my heart is torn into pieces. Princess I am! Queen I can be!
Him: no, I beg, do u want Mr to break my bones. It has been 2 terrible decades for him and for I to bear. Your position as a princess Is fixed in my heart. No upgrades.
Me: smile
Alfred: I messed up big time
Me: have you scored goal! I joked.
Him: it would have been better. I have declared my love for the first time and am afraid to lose the friendship we share.
Me: “totally indifferent”. As if I dnt knw who he is referring to. Err am a bit lost here.
Love am sure, you are aware of my feelings for Nicky  by now. She is extremely awesome, sweet, kind and I love her craziness. Us being friends is something I can’t bear. When we re together, I feel like holding her hands, feeling her body close to mine, and never getting tired of those brown eyes of hers.

Everyday my feelings towards her grows. She is a “market” to crab, else I will end up drown in the deep ocean.

Lately i have a competitor, Alex. She is attracted to him. It scares the crab out of me. She seems not to be sure of her feelings, and I didn’t wanna wait before she discovers something for him.

Me: com pe ti tor!! you said. Go girl. Look at this little…. she hasn’t said a thing of this mysterious guy. Why do I have to hear it from alfred? I cut my words short to listen to the heart broken guy.
King why didn’t you inform me earlier!
Alfred: I couldn’t. you weren’t in a bright moment and I couldn’t add more pepper to it.
Me: tell me more

I needed to confess my love for her. I booked a small restaurant and took her on a date. To her it was a normal day like others. On the contrary it was a perfectly organized date. Her favorite food and a drink were served. To top the day our song was played (westlife I wanna grow old with you).
Amazing chance to have her in my arms, and I did. I made sure she felt my heartbeat. I stole few words from the song and soften my voice.

Me: say what! uuuu how sweet. Their song. Me and garai  don’t have one of our own.mm if am to choose a song that defines our love I will go for “Damage, I'll be loving you forever”.

Every word said, I meant it. As he continues to narrate the date till the end. A nervous and confused girl came in the chapter.

Nicky : sorry love. I wanted to be alone and figure few things up. As you are already aware off. Alfred has a thing for me. I really dnt wanna throw our friendship away.
Me: wait a minute “signorina: miss”. How can u already assume something I am aware off since you haven’t given me a hint. I played the offended Card.

Nicky : that card doesn’t work with me. He is more friends with u than he is with me. So, don’t play dump with me young lady.
All my words had to be swallowed up. At this point plan C and D are not needed. Plan A needs to be put to act. To what I have understood so far, he is deeply in love and she is afraid of her feelings and what she will loose. So, I played a double game, they were both asked the same questions and their replies were read secretly by one another.
It was risky, and I could loose the both, but it was the only way out.

Now or nothing:
After the master plan. I hoped for the best on the next day. For days my phone couldn’t stop beeping, it drove me nuts.
I had to resist and hope for them to confess their love without fear. Raby came up with a brilliant idea, the idea was for us to take a nice pic of our dates, use as our profile chat and attach some sweet words to it. It will push dem not to worry of a tomorrow but of the present.

Confession:
Each moment spent with a person is like each day counting the stars. Some are memorable, some are meant to be erased. Fresh love is like honey and the end is like salt. So, I have heard. Where are we now! I think of you and make them words. Saying I love you wasn’t meant to draw us apart.
Silently I share my sorrows inside. Is there a chance for us to love without any fear? These are normally tormented questions.

End of tunnel, a journey of friends with a destiny to fulfil, or depart from it Ends here.
Vee chose to be faith and destiny by following her heart no matter how it hurts.
Raby grab the chance when it occurred.
Alfred followed his heart.
Nicky  is throne between two worlds: not hurting his bestfriend and allowing herself to be loved.