C18

5 December 2018
Jisung's POV

I wake up to my brother screaming at me to basically do so. It has been such a long time since he did that, which is probably just like 2 months or less or something. "Hyunggg, 5 more minutes" I whined.

"Wake up you idiot" he said as I shot up. "Hyung I am the top student in our school and I even got to join the Supernatural Anatomy class" I said. "Oh I know that. I just said that to wake you up" he said.

I groaned and just go with it. It is my graduation day anyways. So after I finish doing my morning routine, I go outside only to find a suit on the bed. I wore it and it was perfect on me.

We didn't have togas or anything like that

We didn't have togas or anything like that. That's why the principal told us to wear these. I decided to just do the tie later or I might literally be late. I had to get myself tidied up and stuff.

Who is going to accompany me today you ask? It's gonna be 2 people, my cousin, Jung Jaehyun and of course, Eunhwa.

Jaehyun knows the drill already in anything possible to happen, but Eunhwa? Not so much which was why I educated her on some things she would need to know.

And if you're wondering, yes, Jaehyun is part of the Royal Council. He's Taeyong hyung's assistant, second in charge at the Royal Council. So I went to the room for us to get ready for special occassions and everything.

We had to be there by afternoon because the principal and some of the officials of the school will give speeches and we would get our official statement for us to graduate.

Some achievements will also be taken for those who get really high scores and everything. Once I get there, a man immediately got me seated and styled me from hair to face.

Hair and make-up style

It took about an hour but I'm not complaining

It took about an hour but I'm not complaining. It looks pretty great. Then, I get to the dining room to see Jaehyun hyung and my parents. Jaehyun hyung was wearing a black suit with his hair styled. Girls would've fell for him in a glance.

 Girls would've fell for him in a glance