C43

20 September 2019
Eunhwa's POV

"Okay so the finals are nearing and we're going to have reviews by the end of next month. Prepare yourselves, all of you, especially for the Supernatural Anatomy students. The tests will be extremely hard" a teacher said and we all nodded.

Time does fly by fast. It was as if the first day of school was just yesterday. I have been studying a lot and burying myself in books to study because I don't want to fail. I have been studying about the politics and every single thing Jisung knows about the kingdom too. Like, basically I have just been studying a lot lately.

The girls are helping me out as well as they are good in specific materials like Yerin is good at Science and Hayeon is good in English and Hyoyoo can help me with the rest. I'm really thankful to have them honestly, they're a really big help.

So people, get yourselves a BFF who would sacrifice their lives for your safety like the Chewing Gum Squad. They would say that we're ohana and families never leave one another behind and all those kinds of things and that is sort of true. We're like... sisters from different mothers.

Speaking of family, Mark's dad really took care of us. He said that it was as compensation for the times he couldn't be with us and didn't make it to the important days of our lives. We honestly don't mind about that. I mean, as long as he's okay then we're fine with anything. But then again, he insists on helping us out.

If we don't understand some particular things, he would tell us about those and when we're down, he would cheer us up. He would even give advice to our problems when we're in a dilemma or can't solve them. He's really becoming a father figure to not just Mark and I, but to the whole gang.

"Earth to Eunhwa?" Yerin said as she waved her hand in front of my face. "What? What did I miss?" I asked immediately. "Do you want to come to the doctor with us? I mean, Hayeon's getting the gender of the baby today and-" "Count me in" I said cutting Yerin off. "Then we're 6" Hayeon said.

"Who's the other 2?" I asked. "Jeno and the kid inside me who has been killing my waist, back and splitting my head apart and controlling my mood and my taste of food" she said. "Well that's brutal but okay" I said. And if you're wondering about whether the school knows or not, they don't at all.

The illusions prevents them to see the real state Hayeon is in which means that she won't be exposed unless the illusions stop or not work and someone sees her. Other than that, she's fine. "Jeno has got to be here soon or I'm breaking his goddamn fingers so he can drive faster" Hayeon suddenly said.

"I wonder what happens when she goes to labor" Hyoyoo said. "Creepy" Yerin shivered. I can actually imagine her breaking Jeno's fingers when having mood swings and all that. It was kind of funny to think about bit it was also very EXTREMELY violent and brutal that I feel sorry for the man called Lee Jeno.

"Did you wait for long?" a voice asked and we turned our heads to see the man we have been talking about. "Not really, but you could've came here faster" Hayeon said. "Love you" he suddenly muttered out and kissed her forehead. "If she gets one of those mood swings which makes her scold at me, this is what I do" Jeno said.

"Good thinking" I said. "Now, let's go to the hospital. I'm dying to see my baby and hear about the gender and all that" Jeno said and we enter his car with a curious yet excited feeling. Of course we would, although it's them who are the parents, we also want to know, duh.

We sang in the car which ended up with Hayeon telling every one of us to shut up. We knew that it was the mood swings kicking in so we stopped and the ride to the hospital was silent. The illusions are gone so by now, we're able to see her real state which is bloated but that's normal.

"We booked an appointment so we can just get in" Jeno said and helped Hayeon out of the car. We went inside the room the doctor they're seeing and waited patiently. The doctor, Dr. Ryu started the ultrasound and looked at the monitor for a while. "Do you want a printed picture?" she asked.

"Yes please" Hayeon answered. She nods and started working on the thing I don't even know. "Okay so do you want to know the gender of your baby?" she asked again. "Yes, duh" Jeno said and we giggled at the sassiness he put to the sentence. Maybe he hung around Haechan for too long.

"It's..." she trailed off. Everyone was anticipating her next words but then the answer was disappointing. "What do you feel about having a boy or a girl?" she asked and we all collectively groaned in annoyance. "Boy or girl we will still love them so TELL US ALREADY" Jeno screamed in frustration as she chuckled.

"Alright I'll tell you" she said and everyone's heads were nearing towards her in an anticipating and curious manner and this time we were all happy with her answer as she didn't joke around like she did just now, which was great.

"It's a boy! Congratulations" she said and Jeno kissed Hayeon right in front of us as we cheered. "We can start buying stuff for him so we can go broke on that baby and you two can start thinking of names" Yerin said and smiled. "Don't go broke please. I know you're rich so if you go broke then you must've spent a whole damn lot of money on him" Hayeon said.

"Not my problem" she shrugged. We just talked about a list of things we have to buy for him as the couple decided on names to name him which made them sort of argue on which name would be better and all that. It all ended up to some cravings and Jeno always got her back so it's fine. You know what? This is kinda fun.

There you go, the second update of the day. Luv you all💚❤