f o u r

River's pov
10:51pm, wednesday, june 17th, 2021

River's pov10:51pm, wednesday, june 17th, 2021—

"So, are you guys ready for the big concert tomorrow?" I ask Blake, Clinton and Christian as we all sit on the edge of the stage, dangling our feet over the edge of it.

"I am soo ready you guys." Blake smirks and takes a sip of his MONSTER energie drink.
"What 'bout you guys?" He asks as he turns his head towards Clinton and Christian.

"I'm ready." Clinton nodds as he looks over the huge space where all the people are gonna stand.

"Me too." Christian answers.

"Hey guys!" Someone shouts behind us.

We all turn our heads around as a tall, handsome boy walks our way.
He has brownish hair and brown eyes. He is well build and in general just good looking.

"What's up man!" Blake smiles as he stands up, the rest of us doing so aswell.
"This is Cody Christian, he is an old friend of mine and happens to be our backstage manager. He'll only be backstage before and after the concert though." Blake explains.

"Hello Cody, it's nice to meet you." I smile as I pulp my hand out, him shaking it firmly.
"I'm River."

"Hello River, it's nice to meet you." He smiles.

I blush slightly at the sudden attention from boys and look down.

While Cody is being introduced to the rest of the group, I walk around the stage, letting my eyes wander to everything and nothing.

Why did I break up with him?

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!
I promise that Grayson is gonna be in here very soon, as in her pov lmao:)

Only like two or three more chapters lolol

X Yas