f i v e

Grayson's pov
11:58pm, wednesday, june 17th, 2021

Grayson's pov11:58pm, wednesday, june 17th, 2021—

I remove my shirt, pulling it over my head as quick as possible, and lift up the warm white ish blankets. I sit down on thw edge of my bed and am about to lay down when my phone goes off.

I groan irritatedly and grab my phone from my nightstand. I look down and see Cody's name appear across the screen and sigh of relief that it's just my only friend here and not my twin brother.

"Yes?" I groan after swiping to the green button.

"Hey Gray! I'm sorry I'm calling so late. Are you.., doing anything right now?" He asks.

I look down at my almost naked body and my warm looking bed that I was about to sleep in peacefully.

"No." I say in more like a question as I drag the 'O' a bit out.
"Why so?" I ask.

"Well I uh, happen to have an extra concert ticket to a great band and I'd like id you were to join me." I can feel him smiling through the phone.
"I help backstage beforw and after the concert and I can also show you around there and you can meet the band and stuff." He offers.

"Actually, that's be great." I smile to myself.
"How late does the concert start?" I question.

"Approximately around 9pm and it'll end around midnight I think." Cody replies.

"Okay, now I'm getting kinda tired. I'm gonna get some sleep." I yawn.

"Alright bud, sleep tight." He chuckles.

"Will do," I laugh.
"and uhhm-, what's the band called?" I ask.

"Chase Atlantic."

"Night." I say and hang up.

Chase Atlantic.., sounds kinda familiar..