E L E V E N

Grayson's pov
1:56am, friday, june 19th, 2021

"So, you're telling me that you let that wonderful girl go because of drugs?" Cody questions me

"No, no I-, I don't know Cody. Ofcourse I would never drop her for drugs, or anything for that matter. I was just being stupid back then." I sigh.

"Well, why did you even use those drugs?" Cody asks me as he takes a sip of his water.

"My friend recommended them to me." I start.
"Turned out he was jealous or something. No-, more like he didn't approve of my softer side." I run my hand through my hair and lean back on my couch.

"So, what are you gonna do now? You asked her out." Cody says as he raises an eyebrow.

"Well, I would like to explain myself to her in the first place. And I would also like it if we could just catch up, you know. We played a big part in eachother's life's. And even though it has been years, she'll never vanish from my mind. I really did believe she was the love of my life." I confess.

"And do you still?"

"I do." I say, and then it hits me. I have to win her over again.

-

Heya fellas! Please vote and comment your thoughts! And I would also really appreciate it if you would follow my instagram where i post updates or maybe even sneak peeks! I'll start posting when I gain some followers :)
My @ on ig is the same as here; grayxdolx

Ily and stay safe<3