S E V E N T E E N

River's pov
10:43pm, friday, july 3th, 2021

"So you're telling me..," Joey says as he takes a aip of his beer.
"that Dustin still went out with her? After she cheated?" He says in disbelief.
"Yup." Grayson simply replies with a chuckle.
"And the worst part is that she's pragnent with Louis' baby!"

I take a sip of my cold cherry beer as I watch the two guys catch up. I thought it would be a tad more akward than this but I'm kind of happy that they're getting along so well after all these years.
"Hey guys, would you like a refill or anything else?" Our bartender offers. She eyes Grayson up and down a few times and shoots him a clingy smile.
Joey turns to me and winks at me before speaking up.

"Well, my husband and I would love it if you brought us some more beers." Joey drags out with a weird accent. My eyes widen out of surprise and I watch Grayson's expression change instantly.
The bartender's cheeks turn bright red and she quickly nods at Joey before running off out of embarrassment.
Once she's back behind the bar the three of us break from laughter. And I believe Joey actually starts wheezing.

"I'm flattered Joe, but I'm not that gay." Grayson laughs and my cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he smiles at me.
"No offense Joey."
"None taken." Joey replies to Grayson's comment and he laughs it off before poring the rest of his beer down his throat.

-
11:59pm

I unlock my Honda and get behind the wheel. I took my Honda put instead of the Carrera because in the Carrera there's only space for two people.
Grayson quickly calls shotgun and settles in in the passenger seat.
We hear Joey's door close and his belt being buckled and I start the engine.

I turn on the radio and get comfortable in my seat as I feel a warm hand on my right thigh. I smile to myself and drive towards Grayson's appartement building.

Heya fellas!!! Another sucky chapter heheXD

Reminder: MY DMS ARE OPEN! Please dm me with stuff you want to know about my story's. Or maybe you want to give me tips or the other way around. You can also just say hi:) I love chatting with you all!!!!
Tysm for readingxxx
I have sum cute plot twists in my head hehe XDXDXD