T H I R T E E N

Grayson's pov
8:03pm, tuesday , june 23th, 2021

"Can you please help me put it on?" River asks me as she struggles with the helmet

"Can you please help me put it on?" River asks me as she struggles with the helmet. I nodd and walk over to her. She had already pulled the helmet over her head but she was struggling with the clip.
I bring my fingers to the clip and softly touch her neck, feeling her shiver under my touch. I press on it slightly, hearing a soft click sound, meaning it's closed.

"There you go." I say. I fastly put on my own helmet and grab onto the steering wheel. I swing my right leg over my motorcycle and feel River get behind me. Her small arms make theie way around my broad body and she grabs onto me tightly.
"You ready?" I ask her, feeling a small nodd from her helmet into my back.

I turn the key around and the motorcycle starts to make a hard sound. I accelerate a few times before lifting both my feet up from the ground and letting my motorcycle lead the way.

-

I steer to the left as I see a nice spot to sit. We have been driving for easily two hours and it has gotten pretty dark out. I let the street lights lead the way to the nice outlook I spotted from a while back and softly push the brakes. I feel Rivers body softly slide against mine as the motorcycle stands still.
She gets up and as she does so, I turn the key around and get off myself.

"Wow." River breathes out.
"This is just, beautifull." She says in awe.
She walks towards a small bench but stops right behind it, while I take off my helmet.
"Could you help me with this?" She asks me as she turns around again. I nodd softly and she tilts her hear up so I can reach the clip.
I unclip it and slowly pull the helmet off her head. Her straight brown hair falls back over her shoulders and her bright eyes meet mine, just as I notice how close we are standing to eachother.
I take in a moment as I look her into her eyes.
I slowly yet carefully bring my right index finger up to her cheeck and push a small strand of hair behind her ear.
I notice our faces getting closer to eachother as her eyes slowly switch from my eyes to my lips, mine doing the same at her. I softly cup her face and let our lips meet. Softly.

I loved writing this part so much 🥺Ily all stay save x

Ily all stay save x