9 ➳ In Which There's Thin Lines

𓊈unedited𓊉

❮✦❯

            You and Arthur made the kiss you shared into a heat moment, the heated moment into a relationship, and a official relationship. Everyone in camp told you they predicted that you and Arthur would end up together. Since you two were always so close.

      The girls were the most supportive, even it being a week after you told them that you were dating Arthur, they said it was like you two were already married. Mary-Beth was excited to get all the romantic details about Arthur if he was an romantic, Tilly was asking if he ready for Nathan to call him Pa, Karen asked if he was ready to have his own kid with you, and Abigail asked if he was getting ready for marriage.

    All those personal questions were never answered. Making you feel to awkward to even think about it. Despite everyone being supportive there was one; who was not.

    John Marston.

    He has given you the cold shoulder all week. Not even glancing you way. It hurt you. Even if you were in a relationship with Arthur Morgan didn't mean that you could just forget about your feelings towards John.

       When you tried to talk to John he would just ignore you. Not even reply "Good Morning" to you.

       It's been three days since you last seen Arthur. He went out riding towards Strawberry to go help Micah with whatever peace offering plan he had in store and you made sure to remain Arthur to give Micah a punch in the face for you as an hello.

    You couldn't help but worry about Arthur though. His shoulder was all healed, but you still just worried. So you started helping around with the chores.

    Mainly just helping Kieran with taking care of the horses. Since it something you loved doing.

      You were in the middle of brushing Sean's horse; Ennis, when you spotted a familiar foxtrotter trotting down the path at a leisurely pace. A frowned settled on your lips at seeing the steed's rider. Micah Bell.

      Swinging a leg over the saddle Micah dismount Baylock giving him a pat on the neck as he made his way over to you.

     "Where's Arthur?" You asked as you stopped brushing the sliver tail standardbred, eyes glaring at Micah.

      Micah choose to ignore your question as he threw a arm around your shoulders. "Did ya miss me, Doll?" He snickered as you pushed him away from you.

    "As much as I miss bullet wounds," You growled, and Micah's blue eyes reflected amusement.

    "So, you did miss me." He teased, hand coming to caress your cheek.

    "Might not won't to do that," John voice came from behind you. "She's Morgan's girl now, and he might get pissed at you touching her."

     "Oh?" Micah said, eyes flickering over to John who was carrying hay to the horses and back at you who was still glaring at him. "Your with Arthur now?" Micah's voice lowered as he leaned closer to you so only you could hear his next words. "Got tired of John's cock and had to try someone's else's?"

     You let out a breath trying to keep your cool. "Shut up Micah, your talking to hell itself." You warned, hands balling into fists at your sides.