Dancing In And Out Of Pain

~Jordyns POV~

I was sitting in the back of the tour bus on the sofa, staring at a sleeping Cameron who had passed out there a few hours before. Everyine on the bus was asleep, except for me of course, So i decided it would be a great idea to go get my hair cut, get a few tatoos, and maybe get a few percings. It all depended on how i felt about it later. I stood and walked back to Dannys bunk and grabbed black skinny jeans, a Falling In Reverse t-shirt, and my batman converse that i had fallen in love with a month before Danny showed up at my door step.

Danny was sleeping with his head barried into my pillow, just as i had left him this morning. I wrote him a quick, slopy note saying where i was going and to call me when he woke up. I taped it to his phone and then quitely got dressed.

As i moved torwards to bus door, i heard someone behind me. "Jordyn, Where are you going?" I heard a raspy Ben ask. I turned around to find him directly behind me, his hair was brushed and he was wearing grey skinnys, with Kiss t-shirt, and supprisingly he looked wide awake. "I'm going to get my hair cut, mabye a few tats, and percings." I smiled warmly at him then turned back to the door as he said, "Oh, i was going to get a few tats myself, Do you mind if i tad along?" I cenched my eyes shut, god no he's going to be coming on to me all day, it's hard to say no to him.....

I turned around and smiled, "Yea, lets go!"

The ride was mostly quite, i put in AAs new album and slamed it threw the speakers, until Ben turned it down where i could barly hear it at all. "Can we talk?" He ask, in a frim but kind voice. I nodded. And he faintly smiled, "Pull into this park please." I turned the car into a small skate park that was next to a pond and a highschool football feild. no-one seemed to be around, we were the only people in the entire parking lot.

I parked the car and looked up at him, he was just staring at the dash. Then he slowly looked in my eyes, "Jord, You are the most Beautiful, loving and compasionet person i've ever met. You mean the fucking world to me, I have never felt this way before, i really haven't. Danny is going to hurt you Jord.... I know that you love him and he loves you. But i also know you love me, i see the way you look at me, the way you act, you try to hide it but you can't. You feel something for me, i know it..... I want you Jordyn, I want you Bad, really bad.... Let me take you tonight, just once and you can see how i make you feel. Just please don't say no, i need you one time. Just one time." He spoke slowy, while a tear slide down his face. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, and passionetly.

No Jordyn, What are you doing? Are you seriously going to let him do this? Your making it so easy for him. It's just not right!

But ben was right, everything about him made me want to scream. I wanted him as much as he wanted me.... It was one time right? Just once, one time of being carless and free... But how could i do this to Danny?

Bens kiss deepened as his hands traced to scar on my back, making me shiver. He pulled me on his lap, softly biting my bottom lip. He pulled away and looked in my eyes, "Not here, i'll drive." He sliped out of the car and got in the drivers seat.

He pulled into a hotel that was close to Amy's Tatoo parlor, that way we could walk down later and get everything down before we headed back.

I sat in the car and waited as Ben went in and got a room.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, i looked at the screen, Cameron was calling. I answered quickly.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, It's Cam, look Jordy, i don't know how to tell you so im just going to say it. Danny fucked some slut last night.... And we both know.... He wasnt that drunk...." He quickly ramed the words together.

My heart stopped, i couldnt breathe... I didn't want to. I mean yea i was going along with Ben, but deep down i knew that i wouldn't really do it. But Danny did.... And it killed me. He must not have cared after all... I wanted Ben, know i really was going to get him.

"Jordyn, Is Ben with you? We can't find him..... Jordyn?" Cam sounded nervous and worried.

I quickly awnsered him as tears poored from my eyes, "Tell Danny we're over. Bens with me, don't text or call, we're busy, then i'm getting my hair cut."

"No Jordyn don't, it will kill him!" Cam screeched.

I hung up as Ben walked over to my door and opened it, pulling me out. "Are you okay love?" He asked seraching my tear stained face. I smiled half heartedly, "I'm fine." I pulled his face to mine. not caring about who was watching. I was Bens now, It was Dannys fault. So now i'm not holding back.

I continued to kiss Ben as fans ran over and toke pics, and screaming at us.

"When did you break up with Danny?"

"Ben how could you hurt Danny like that?"

"Are you guys together?!"

"She's such a slut!"

Ben pushed me away and his eyes shot up, "Shes Not A Fucking Slut! Dannys the one that cheated not her!!! He was dum enough to hurt her! I Care about her! I have for a lon time and if you were true fans you would leave us the fuck alone!!!!!" He grabed my hand lightly and we walked in he hotel.

He was so sweet, standing up for me like that.... Wait how did he know that Danny cheated?... Thats what he ment when he said Danny would hurt me.....

This hurt bad, but i wasn't in the mood for this so i ignored it and followed him into the room.

~A Few Hours Later~

We got dressed and walked hand in hand to Amy's shop. As we walked i got on my phone and checked my twitter. All of the fans from earlyer  had posted the pics of me and Ben. In the post they had tagged Danny. And Danny replied.

@thedannyworsnop- i thought you cared about me! @Jordyfirefist and with my best friend to?! Why? @BenAfuckingA

I replied.

@Jordyfirefist- @thedannyworsnop you know why. just tell me when did you fuck her? huh? before or after i fell asleep on the sofa?

After i sent it, i turned the phone off and looked up to see Ben smiling down at me. I smiled back and giggled, "What are you looking at/" I asked as we walked into the shop. He spun me around and leaned down, looking in my eyes. "I'm looking at the woman that stole my heart." He spoke softly and sweetly. I chuckled and kissed him passionatly.

Our kiss was enterupted by Amy, (the owner of the shop and a good friend of mine) going "AWWWWW!!!"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, pulling away. Amy ran over to us, "Oh My God!!!! You didn't tell me you were going out with Ben Fucking Bruce!!!! I SHOULD KILL YOU!!!!!!" She grabded my shoulders and shoke me. I laughed and shoke my head. "Actully, we started datting today." Ben said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "Wait, what happened to Danny?" She questioned while dragging us over to her desk and grabbing books of hair cuts, percings and tatoos. "Long story..." I said, as Ben softly squezzed me a little tighter.

She nodded, "Alrightly, well lets sit down, tell me if you see anything you like." Thats what i love about Amy, she push on a subject. We have been best friends since we were kids, but she moved with her parents when we were 15. But we always kept in touch. I missed her so much! I called her yesterday to tell her i was coming by today, and she couldn't wait.

I sat on Bens knee and we looked threw the books together. I ended up getting a picture of my brother, he had his arms open and was looking down with 2 black angel wings coming from his back. It was Bens idea, and he payed for it.

He got me playing the guitar with the moon in the background. I watched as he got his tat, and wow, i couldn't beilive that Ben Bruce got a tatoo of me.....

I got my hair cut to my shoulders, it was chopy and i loved it, she also highlighted it to bring out my eyes. When she was done with my hair Ben came over and kissed me.

"We're going to a movie tonight my love." He smiled down at me, i nodded and kissed him longingly.

I never thought i'd say this but, I think i might be better off without Danny Worsnop......