Im Back

After we got to the tour bus Ben moved all of my things into his bunk. No-one else was on the bus at the time so it made it easy and we had sometime just to chill out.

I bent over grabbing my side, and moaned slightly.

"Whats wrong baby?" Ben asked warpping his arms around me and pulling me off the ground.

"My belly hurts Benny." I whined, burrying my face into his neck and breathing his Spicey sweet smell in. Yes Ben has his own smell and it is VERY Sexy.

He chuckled slightly, "Come on lets lay down for a bit, ok?" i nodded and he layed me in our bunk, sliding in next to me.

"I love you Ben." I mumbled right before sleep toke over.

I sat straight up and quickly climbed over Ben, holding my mouth.

I ran down between the bunks and into the bathroom. My body shook as my dinner came back up.

A hand layed on my back, "Honey... are you gonna be ok?" Ben asked, pulling my hair up and away from my face.

"I'm fine" i mumbled right before it happened again.

He rubbed his soft yet strong hand over my back. "We're going to a doctor to find out whats wrong with you."

It finally stop and i just slumped over, i almost hit the cold black tile but Bens muscular arms gently pulled me into him. "No" I moaned, "I hate doctors."

"I know," He spoke into my midnight brown hair. "But i want to know if your ok, im sorry but you dont have a choice."

"Umm" i moaned. His chest moved under me a he chuckled.

"come on." His voice was pouring with sweetness as he picked me up and walked out to the couch where Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Sam, James and Danny were sitting and talking about stupid guys stuff. The room stiffened as Ben floated into the room with me in his arms. As Dannys eyes settled on us he looked broken, as if someone had just ripped him apart. Tears started pouring down his face and he jumped up, running off the bus.

"Danny!" I called, pulling myself out of Bens arms and running out the bus after him, grindding my teeth through the slight pain in my belly.

He kept moving, not looking back. My side took a strong pain that broght me to my knees. "Danny..." I moaned in pain as i kulched my side.

All of the sudden he was right next to me, holding me with his hand on my side. His eyes were wide with worry. "Jordyn! Whats wrong?!" He said with terro flashing through his voice.

The pain in my side increased even more. I screamed softly. Tears rushing from my eyes, "Danny... it hurts...." I whined.

He lifted me off the ground and ran to the tour managers car.

After a few minutes a hospital came into veiw, Danny ran around to me, pulling me out and rushing me into the hospital.

"No Danny, No, i dont wanta be here!" I cryed, pulling on his shirt.

"Shhhh, everythings going to be fine, im not leaving you. Ok? Jordyn im Not Leaving."

"No! Danny Please! No!" I screamed as doctors rushed over to help me. Tears came to Dannys eyes once again.

Quickly, i saw a large shiney needle came torwards arm. A gut renching scream came form my throat.

Moments later blackness took over.

The last thing i saw was Danny trying to hold back the tears that wear still in his eyes....

Maybe.... i.... lo... ve.... love..... them................ both...........