Pain Couldn't get Worse

December 5, 2008

~Dannys POV~

It's been a week since Jordyn was in the car crash... The baby died. It fucking killed me when that doctor told me that my baby, the baby that I created was dead. They also told me that Jordy Most likely wouldn'tmake it... Even thinking about it makes me hurt. I feel like someone rippe my heart out and decided to put it into a shredder. Right now i'm sitting here next to her, like i've been all week. I have barly moved, i don't want to leave her incase she wakes up. The guys comein everyday to see how she is and to check on me. They'd ask how i was and i told them i was fine, but they all knew i was lying. Fuck even i know i'm lying. If Jordy dies... Oh my fucking god... If Jordyn dies... I don't know what i'll do... She's my fucking life. She's all i want, she's all i ever wanted. Ever since high school i wanted her. I always knew that she'd be mine, that she'd be the one to turn me into a good guy, or well an ok guy. And i was right. She is the one and if she makes it out of here i'll tell her every day, I'll marry her, I'll do anything and everything for her.

I pulled out a notebook that Ben had got from the bus for me to write in, because i always write when i'm hurt, upset, sad or really anytime i'm feeling something i can't deal with. So i've been writing, despretly writing. These are kind of like my hopes, it's me begging for her to come back to me. I need her to come back to me...

Slowly i pressed and black pen to the thin page. I soflty sang the words as i wrote them.

"I can't see through the tears in my eyes,

I can't breathe,

I feel i've failed,

I was ment to make you smile,

I was ment to make you shine,

They said this could never happen,

They said we could never be,

Are you telling me you listened?

So there's no you and me?

And we can't live this way forever?

You said you'd run away with me,

That we'd escape from the ordinary,

That we'd escape from the world that tied us down,

That we'd escape from the ordinary,

That we'd escape from the world that held us apart,

So now this is over and the world falls upon me,

I never expected to be here alone,

The shadows are forming as we burst into flames,

Why does this end this way?"

As i finshed singing I wrote a title across the top 'If You Can't Ride To Horses At Once You Should Get Out Of The Circus'

Secretly i knew that inside of me i had writen this to Jordyn. I have to admit i'm angry at her for not waking up. It's stupid i know, I know she can't choose but if you have ever been like this or felt like that you'd understand.

I kept looking at her, just staring at her beautiful pale skin and dark hair. Slowly i reached over and kiss her forehead. "Jordyn, Please, Please come back to me. I need you. I love you so fucking much. I want to marry you, i want to have kids with you, i want to grow old with you. Please come back baby. I've never been so sure of anything as much as i'm sure i want you in my life every moment of everyday. You can't leave, you just can't...." I whispered as a tear came from my eye. Then i said something that ripped my heart out, but i knew she could hear me so she needed to know this, "Baby... If you can't hold on... I understand... Just know i fucking love you. I want you to stay but if you need... If you want to... Go with Adam..." I choked on tears, "It's ok... You can let go... I'll be ok, and so will the guys... I fucking Love you Jordyn Chey Staye. I always have and i always will... Tell our baby i loved it so much... Ever since i found out about you even before i knew it was mine... I love you and our baby. I will never love someone like i do you..." Tears poured down my face, "Let go baby, It's ok... Just let go." I whisperd through gut wrenching sobs.

.........Moments later the line went flat.... And she was gone....

The love of my life was gone....

                                                                          ~The End~