Slow Down There Rockstar

After the movie ended we decided to go an old park, that had a stream running near it.

"Come on!" I squeeked running into the water, screaming as the cold hit my skin. Ben ran in after me, picking me up and spining me around. He sat me down and looked into my eyes as the moonlight shined on his wet trusle hair, "I Love You Jordyn Chey Staye." He chuckled and kissed me again.

His hands ran up my back and he pulled me closer, as my heart rate flew. He bit my lip softly then slowly kissed down my neck, kissing and sucking. I moaned, "Ben..." My fingers tangled in his hair as he lifted me off the ground, wraping my legs around his waist and walked out of the stream.

We stumbled over to a bank and just fell tangled in eachothers arms, kissing and cuddling. "Ben, I don't want to have sex with you, not yet, i just met you." I mean i know we already had sex vefore, but that was differnt, we were both upset and desprate.   I looked up in his eyes, worried that he would get mad or upset, or just think i was stupid. He smiled, "I don't either, i want to do this the right way, i don't want to make you feel like thats why im with you. Because, i might not know you very well but you make my heart slam into my chest, when you walk in the room every nerve in my body jumps.I want you to feel happy with me, Always..."

Tears pulled at my eyes as he spoke, not only because of what i feel for him.... But what i still feel for Danny, and i know that Dannys the only real reason im going to have sex with Ben. Bens a great guy, and i really do care about him. But im in love with Danny.... And Ben....

How can this happen, i thought as Ben pulled me off of the ground, picking me up wedding style and walking back to the car. But theres one thing that i do want, and i want it bad... "Ben... Can we stop by the ABC store? Please?" I said looking up at him and snuggling into his chest because it was kinda chilly. He threw his gourgous head back in laughter. I skrunched up my face, "Whats so funny?" I asked, poking him in the chest. "Jack Daniles, Jim Beam, Smirnoff? Oh bloody hell, don't awnser me, we'll get it all, i could use a blank memory later!" He smirked at me.

"YAY!" I chirped, climding out of his arms, and sliping into the warm car. He ran around and got in the drivers seat, "I love you." He whispered to me before taking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short guys!!! I have lots of band stuff going on!

Love you all!!

-Ash

-Ash