THE HOUSE

(Y/n) POV
I cleaned myself after that awful day at school. All of those girls like me because i play basketball. The only reason I joined was so i could get close to Malcolm. But I don't like him any more. He turned out to be a huuuuge duchebag.I got so caught up in thought that I had already finished showering. I got out and dried off. I decided to call Amber my bestie and ask if i could come over to hang out.
A: Hey (Y/n)! what's up?
(Y/n): Hey! it's just I wanted to know if I could come over and hang out?
A: Yeah! sure!
(Y/n): Ok ttyl.
A: ttyl!

I got dressed and headed over to the campus. I decided to walk since it wasn't that far.

Smexy POV
I ran to my brother's mansion and bolted up the stairs. I stood at his door and then he told me to come in.
S: what is it?
Smexy: well I kinda might have been attracted to a dude just now.
S: what?!
Smexy: I know.
S: that's impossible!
Smexy: I thought so too.
S: I will have to check on this man. Do you know his address?
Smexy: Yes it is (random address).
S: Ok brother I will check on him and get back to you.
Smexy: Thank you.

(Y/n) POV
I was walking to Ambers room and decided to walk through the park so I would get there faster. As I was walking a saw a very tall man coming my way. I moved to the side to let the large man pass. As I did so he moved to the side as well. I thought he was just being nice so I moved back to the other side. As he grew closer I saw what he was wearing. He had a black trenchcoat, black knee-high boots, and a black fedora. I admired his outfit until we passed. I then looked back and saw him do the same. I was so embarrassed so ran to Ambers room

Semxy POV
I smelled the smell again as I was walking out of the forest. The smell grew closer as I walked past a young man. He looked like he was about 17 or 18. He was so young yet so powerful. He made a sex maniac like me. One that's attracted to only women be attracted to him. How is this posable? I turn around to look at him to see he is looking at me. He then turns around and speeds away.

I'm sorry I was in a rush while writing this. I had left my schedule at my friend's house and when I got it back it was past the time I had planned on writing. So I had to literally write this while in the shower. Idk but I might make the next chapter a lemon so be warned. I will tell you if it is though. idk where I'm going with this story. Bye. Love Ya!