THE GAME

(Y/n) POV
Once I arrived at Ambers room I was out of breath. I took a minute to catch my breath then I knocked on her door. She looked so cute. She was wearing a pink crop top that said black in white writing on it. She also had a black mini skirt on. We squealed together for a minute and then we went in. She asked me if I wanted to play video games or draw creepypastas. I chose video games. (i was gonna say drawing and u were gonna draw ur favorite character and he was gonna be slenderman because I'm evil but then I decided to do the do the following.) I decided to play Majora's mask on the PC. She isn't that into video games so she just got on coolmath like always. I was about to best the level when it starts to glitch out. (U already know where this is going. 😜) Suddenly Amber's favorite creepypasta pops his head out of the screen. I scream and Amber looks at him and squeals. She jumps at him and he jumps on me. She tells me to get away from her man. He looks at me confused.

BEN's POV
I decided to go killing. I didn't want to go too far so I decided to go to the college not far from the woods. I poke my head through a screen that was playing my game. Majora's mask. When my head is through I see a boy. He screams like a little bitch. The girl who was sitting beside him squealed and jumped at me. I jumped on the boy and she screamed to get off of my man. I looked at him confused. He was obviously gay. He had a black tank top on. He had short jeans on and he had a pink scarf tied around his neck. I smiled at him because I saw a bunch of drawings of me on the walls. I realized she was calling me her man. Since I'm gonna kill her I decided to make her mad. I grabbed the horrified mans face and slowly leaned forward. He looks at his friend then I slam our faces together. She screams in anger and he melts into my kiss. I start making out with him and she tries to pull me off of his lap. I feel him get hard while I use my powers to kill his friend. He pulls away from our kiss so we can breathe. I pick him up and carry him to the couch. I start to make-out with him again but we hear a knock at the door. He gets up and goes to the door. What am I doing? I only started to make the kill more fun. Why do I like it? Why do I want more?

Don't worry ur not hooking up with BEN. Unless u tell me to. It could go either way. I'm sorry for not writing sooner but I'm doing better than a lot of writers. Some don't post for weeks or even months.
I love you. Bye.
~KTC