THE BED

He cooed those words in my ear. I was in so much shock that I didn't realize him taking off my shirt followed by my pants. Damn. After four years of nobody liking me, two serial killers tried to fuck me in one night.

BEN POV (you didn't see this coming did yea)
I woke up on the ground of the boy's friends apartment. The door was on the ground so I assumed they left. Sexual Offenderman left with MY victim. Wait till Slendy finds out about this. I get up and clean up so it looks like the girl went 'missing'. After that, I left for the forest.

Slenderman POV
I sensed that BEN came home. He came stomping up the stairs. He was angry but why. I decided i would just read his mind. He was saying"Stupid Offenderman" over and over again. What did my brother do this time? Then there was a knock on my door. Assuming it was BEN i told them to come in. BEN came in with wires out of his hand dragging on the floor behind him and his blood flowing from his eyes very fast. I decided to speak giving the state he was in. "What do you need child?" "Your damn brother!" "Which one? Splendor? Is he here? What did he do? Is he hurt?" "No not him. Damn you really fucking love him, don't ya? It's the perve. I was out on a kill and he took my hostage." "What did she look like?" "That's it. She was a he." "Does my brother know?" "I'm pretty fucking sure. The man was in his boxers." "Oh no. I'll be back. Tell Jeff to make dinner and tell Sally that I'll be late for our tea party?" "Sure. Where are you going?" "None of your business. I'll be back later." And with that he vanished.