THE SAVIOR

Y/n POV
As I began crying BEN walked over to me. All of a sudden wires wrapped around me. They tie me down to a chair. I wanted to beg for my life but I couldn't. No sound would come out. He then began walking towards me. I knew this was going to be when I died. I couldn't do anything about it.

BEN POV
As I walked over to him he tried to speak. His mouth was opening and closing but no sound would come out. I then got an idea. 'Maybe I could have some fun with him before I kill him.' And that's exactly what I'll do.

Y/n POV
He then stopped halfway to me. He seemed to be thinking. He then did an evil grin that made my stomach do summersaults. I closed my eyes as he started walking to me again. The wires that were tieing me down began to move. They were now tied around my waist, to the roof holding my hands in the air, and spreading my legs.

 They were now tied around my waist, to the roof holding my hands in the air, and spreading my legs

(Like this for the legs)

(Like this for the arms)

I began to wiggle trying to get free. It was useless. He was now right in front of me. With the same smirk. The then ripped my black tank top off of me. I squealed at his action. He then chuckled and did a squat. He began unzipping my shorts. I tried to squeeze my legs together but it was useless. The wires were too strong. He then tore off my shorts leaving me in my boxers. BEN then took off his hat and tunic. The wires began moving me onto my knees with my feet and hands tied together. I can't lie though his body was pretty hot. He was really muscular. I was knocked out of my trance when the door was knocked down.

Semxy POV
I knocked down the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. The boy was reverse hogtied by BEN's wires. The boy and BEN we're both in there boxers only. And the boy looked so amazing in that position. But BEN is the one that made me angry. He was going to kill this boy. But first, he was going to fuck him. That's my job. And I also couldn't believe that BEN was gay. Or bi or pan or something. BEN is LGBTQ+. I ran up to BEN and punched him in the face. I don't know why but it felt so right. His focus was lost so the wires loosened and the boy ran. He was pretty fast. But I was faster. I picked him up. "Who are you? What do you want from me? Where are you taking me?" "Ok ok slow down on the questions? I'm Sexual Offenderman. Most people call me Offenderman or Offender. But please call me Smexy. What I want from you is you. And I'm taking you to my mansion."

FUCK. I had no ideas for this chapter. It's an Offenderman x reader so I didn't make BEN have sex with you even tho I wanted to really bad. I'm sorry for not writing this weekend I had a lot of homework because I missed 4 days of school. But eh who the fuck cares. Well, I'll see y'all later. Bye.

~KTC