THE TAKEN

Y/n POV
He climbed on top of me. I didn't know what to do. 'What should I do?' "You should just enjoy yourself." The...thing whispered to me while leaning towards my neck. "My name is Sexual Offenderman by the way, but you can call me Smexy while you scream." 'Sexual Offenderman? Who the hell names their kid that? I guess he lives up to it.' "Hush sweet doll." 'I didn't even say anything.' "I said HUSH. Your thoughts are distracting." I whimpered as he finally went on my neck. He sucked and bit it all over. He found my weak spot and I whimpered. He then attacked the spot. (Idk I'm a girl. Idk how guys bodies work.) I squirmed under the thing. He then got off of me and went to a set of drawers. He pulled out two sets of handcuffs and some rope. He put the handcuffs one and the headboard, then tied my legs to the feet of the bed. He used one of his nails to tear my boxers in two. I was scared of what was about to happen. He then got undressed and got back on the bed. He positioned himself. Then he trusted into me. I screamed at the sudden action. He then trusted in and out of me. I began to cry. He seemed to enjoy my tears. They just made him go faster. Though soon it began to feel good. I moaned silently. He seemed to like this because he began to put more effort into it. What happened next scared me. Another one came through the door. I screamed and tried to cover myself but I was tied up. The one at the door spoke. "Brother what are you doing?" "What I do best," Sexy replied emotionless. "Is this the boy you told me about?" With that Smexy pulled out of me. "So what if it is?" "I told you to stay away from him. Not fuck him." The one at the door teleported to me and Smexy. He grabbed me and I was consumed by darkness.

BEN POV
Slender came back. I could tell because anytime he teleports back we can hear static. It's not painful once you get used to it. I ran to his office and knocked on the door. He told me to enter so I did. "Did you get him?" I asked. "Yes." He replied and pointed to a naked and passed out boy in the corner. The boy was laying on top of an old blanket. I walked over to him and covered him up.

Sorry. I suck as a writer. You guys told me forced so there. My first ever written smut. And it was gay. Yay. I'm fucking sorry. It's weird writing from the POV of a guy. I'm a fucking girl.

~KTC