Don't Over Analyze

To say Dylan was angry with what the assistant/hater did to her was a major understatement. He was all "WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOUR AGENCY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!" and "TELL ME HER NAME RIGHT NOW!!! I'LL REPORT HER TO THE COPS!!!", along with a lot more cursing words.

Shen Yue had a hard time calming him down over the phone. It all ended up with the conclusion of, "That's it. I'm seeing you next week."

"......are you sure? You will be very busy from now on. You might find it hard to spend time at home in the future. It feels wrong if you just jump to see me so soon after filming away from home for nearly six months."

"I miss you!!!"

Shen Yue nearly dropped her phone. The three words were not said in a sweet, mushy tone. He blurted it out with so much agony, as if he was in physical pain. He more or less choked on the words.

And she could be careful but she couldn't deny that tone of his, no matter how hard she tried.

"Alright. We'll find a way to meet next week" Shen Yue agreed.

************************************************

WeChat between Dylan and Caesar:

Dylan: Bro, you know I love you and that I think you're the most handsome guy in the country, right?

Caesar: Cut it. What do you want from me?

Dylan: Please lend me your apartment for a day.

Caesar: Then where am I supposed to stay?

Dylan: Jia Qi's place?

Caesar: You're such a big-headed bastard.

Dylan: Please. Don't think I don't know that you guys are spending time together. And you think you can keep it a secret from me?

Caesar: I never asked how you get along with Yue Yue.

Dylan: Oy! Who gave you the permission to call her "Yue Yue"? She's Shen Yue Laoshi to you.

Caesar: Whatever.

Dylan: So it is a yes?

Caesar: What is a yes?

Dylan: That you'll lend me your apartment for a day?

Caesar: But you know that there's no such thing as a free lunch in this world, right?

Dylan: ......... what do you want from this poor little brother of yours?

Caesar: said the guy who just made his first investment yesterday.

Dylan: ..........how do you know that?

Caesar: Don't tell me you don't realize your fans followed you to the bank. It's all over Weibo.

Dylan: Oh. Right. Dad made me do it. He said it would help me from wasting my money recklessly. And I think he's right. We might not be well-known forever, you know?

Caesar: yeah, yeah. You're really 50 years old inside, Wang Hedi.

Dylan: Are you going to lend me your apartment for a day or not?

Caesar: Only if you promise to fill my fridge with food and sweet snacks.

Dylan: Consider it done.

Caesar: Ok.

Dylan: Xie xieeeee. I love youuuuuuu!!!

Caesar: Just don't do it on my bed, ok?