Oh gosh - 3

December 13th, 2013

Zoey

I'm ready for school to be over. It's my last year in school and I'm doing so good, I only have a few more months left, I can do it! It was my fourth class of the day and I'm making my way to the cafeteria, they let us go for lunch. I walked in and seen Sayah sitting with Marquis, I walked over and sat down. "Hey Zoe, you look tired." I looked over to Sayah, "Yea.... I am." I yawned. "I can't believe my boy is back!" Marquis said, I rolled my eyes at his ugly aśs. "Pipe down, we get it." Sayah said to him giggling. I didn't even want to join in on they conversation, I laid my head down on the table. They kept talking about when and how Jacquees is back, I honestly don't care. I just was thinking about how I ended up in his bed that night. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even hear these fools calling my name till Sayah rubbed my back, "Huh?" I said, "You good boo?" Sayah asked me, I gave her a smile. "I'm fine. Just tired, that's all." I said to her, Marquis began talking. "You know he's coming to this school next week." I looked at Marquis, "What..." I felt like my jaw dropped. "Yeah, that's what I heard. Don't know if it's true though." He sipped some of his water. I laid my head back down on the table and sighed in frustration.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, I grabbed it out and checked it.

F💍rever〽️y🅱aby💘: Do u want me to pick u up after school today?

I replied to him, 'Yeah, that would b great baby. Thank u😘' I put my phone back in my back pocket. I got up from the table and Sayah spoke up, "Where you going bïtch?" I laughed, "Girl, to the damn bathroom. Bye, I'll be back." I said and left out the cafeteria. I walked to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and there stood your biggest hoes of the decade, Tasha and Trina.

Me and Tasha was close in the beginning of middle school, she was with the gang but once we hit high school the bïtch got fresh like she ain't no anybody. She became best friends with Trina and they became them hoes of the schools. Honestly, I don't know if they hoes or not but I do know they annoying as fück. I rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out and called Tony.

"Well well well, if it isn't Ms. Too Perfect... HA!" Trina said to Tasha, I looked at her. But, before I could response to her I heard Tony's voicemail. The nigga didn't answer? Cool. But, back to this bïtch, I put my phone in my pocket. "Trina, who are you talking to?" I said, "Bitch, I'm talking to you." She rolled her eyes at me. The bitch had the nerve, like what have I did to you? Nothing. She's just a insecure ass bitch who needs to fall back before she get pushed back. Only reason that I could think of why she don't like me is because of Tony. Long story, but we'll get to that later.

"Trina if you don't get your black ass out my face before I punch you in yours." I said to her and pulled my hair in a ponytail. "Oh, that's what I thought." I looked into the bathroom mirror and rolled my eyes at them. "Come on girl, let's go." Tasha said to Trina. Yeah, Tasha knows I don't play. I'm gonna do what I say out my mouth, not all the time but most of the time.

They left out the bathroom, I sighed and leaned up against the bathroom sinks. I couldn't help but think back to the night at the club.

"Jacquees?" I said. I couldn't believe after all these years he's standing right infront of me. I thought we would never run into one another again. "Damn, it's been a long time." He said to me while he just stared at me. We just looked at each other, "So um... Hey, how you been?" I giggled a bit, he smiled. I notice his braces is gone and his teeth was so perfect. "I been good. I know you been good." He licked his lips and looked me up and down, "I see you still eating good." He said, I laughed. "Boy, you still the same." I said to him while smiling.

All night we talked and chilled, we started drinking and drinking more. We got so caught up drinking I left the club without giving Sayah and Marquis notice. We stumbled into his house, I laughed. "Oh my god, Que we are really fucked up man." I said, "Where's your bathroom?" I asked him, "It's down the hall by my bedroom door, the door should be open." He told me and I walked back there. Well, I stumbled in there. I used the bathroom and stripped down to my boy shorts and cami, I had to get comfortable. I was really intoxicated so I guess this was the best for me to do, I left out the bathroom and walked into the livingroom. I seen Jacquees wasn't in there nomore so I went into his room, my eyes widen when I seen his bed. I ran towards his bed and snuggled up against the sheets, it was so comfortable. "Oh gosh, these sheets are a blessing!!" I said out loud, I heard a noise I looked up and see Jacquees. "What you doing in my bed?" He said to me, I couldn't even reply to him because the fact I'm under influence and he only have some sweatpants on, I could see his print through the pants. I bit my lip while looking at him, "I'm getting comfortable." I smiled, he walked over and got on the bed beside me. "Don't be sleeping all wild either." He said to me, I laughed. We just looked at each other for a moment, I couldn't help myself and Tony wasn't on my brain at the moment so I kissed him.

I kissed Jacquees.

When I kissed him I thought it would stop but the kiss got deeper and deeper. Till we was all the way out of our clothes.

All I remember is waking up the next morning.... I couldn't remember all the details to our sex scene because I'm pretty sure we had one. I had woke up the next morning rushing out his house.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before leaving out the bathroom. I walked back to the cafeteria and sat down next to Sayah, I turned to her and started talking about Trina and Tasha in the bathroom. "Let me beat that bitch ass myself!" Sayah said, "Girl, Tasha knew... She made sure Trina ain't get buck I see." I said then I smirked.

3 hours later...

I was outside with Sayah and Marquis after school, "Are you sure you good?" Sayah said to me, "Yessss, I'm good. He's coming." I said and smiled. "Okay, see you later baby." Sayah said and hugged me. Marquis hugged me too. They left to go home, I was waiting for him to come but it was two hours later. I was angry, frustrated, upset, I was all in one at the moment. I'm stood up and began walking home, I stopped at the store to get me a snack before this long ass walk I have to walk. I grabbed some chips and a juice, I walked up the counter and waited in line. I felt someone behind me but I never looked back until they put they arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Why you leave?" I knew that voice so I just rolled my eyes, "Jacquees get off me." I said, he moved his arms and walked to the side of me so I could see him. "I'll pay for that." He turned to the clerk and told him he was paying for my stuff plus he needed some gas. "Thanks, I gotta go now." I smiled and left out with him on my heels, "Wait a minute!!" He grabbed my wrist, I looked at him then I looked down to my wrist, "What we did was a mistake... I have a boyfriend." I said before snatching my arm away from him and walking off.

"I wish it was so much easier than that.." I shook my head of all the thoughts that was clouding my mind.