4.

Zoey

December 14th, 2013 @ 6:30 p.m.

"Girl no, Tony gonna make me bust him upside his damn head if he keep fücking playing wit' you." Sayah said, we was on the phone. "Sayah shut up about his aśs, what are we bouta do today? It's Saturday and I wanna go out, who having any parties?" I was picking at my nails with a bored expression on my face. "We could crash Tasha partayyy." I laughed at her silly aśs. "Yes, let's crash that joint!" I jumped up and went to my closet. "Hmm, how am I dressing tonight?" I smirked.

5 hours later...

We pulled up to the scene late but the party was still popping and we can't forget how we came killing shït!

And, we only came in some chilled shït, well I did. Sayah went all way out like always. She looked bomb though. We walked up into the party and Tasha party was packed. And, speaking of the devil herself we seen her. I mean like I'm no hater I give props when it's due and Tasha looked good. It look like she got her hair done because usually she'll just have it in a bun and that would be about it.

"Bïtch, I'm bouta go to the kitchen Jeremiah just texted me and said he's in there. So if you looking for me I'm in there.. Love ya, talk to you later on!" Sayah ran off to the kitchen. I'm so glad that I drove in my sister car because I knew for a fact that I wasn't gonna be seeing Sayah again tonight. Jeremiah is a dude Sayah been talking to on and off, he seems cool I guess. I never really talk to him for long.

"Well, I'm not gonna see her again." I mumbled under my breath. I looked around, "What am I gonna do?" Right on cue, my phone buzzed.

F💍rever〽️y🅱aby💘: You in the house?

I rolled my eyes and texted him back.

Sorry, no I'm not. You would know if you was there.

"Who ya texting?" A deep male voice said in my ear, I turned around ready to knock somebody child out until I seen who it was.... Marquis. "Boy, I was about to knock you upside to head up in hea'!" I laughed. "You wasn't gonna shit homie!" He smirked, then took a sip of his drink. "Who you come here with?" I asked him being curious because usually he would be rolling up in here with me and Sayah. "Jacquees..." He said then sipped his drink, "Oh goodbye Marquis, you fake!" I said then he smiled and kiss my cheek. "Aren't you the smoothest guy up in this party?" I said and smirked. I couldn't believe Marquis, he knew how I been feeling about that but I mean I guess he's tired of hanging with us girls all the time. "Look at me Zoe," he held my head up to look at him, "I'm not fake." I laughed. "Shut up." I looked around the party because I just felt like someone eyes was on me. "Come on, let's get you turned up a little. You look like you need it." He grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen. "Yeah, I do need it." I said, "Well, you bouta get turned up." He started making me a drink.

My phone buzzed. I looked down to see who was texting me.

F💍rever〽️y🅱aby💘: baby I kno ur at Tasha party.... I'm coming.

Whatever Tony, I'll be here.

"Your drink is done! Here ya go, I made you a sweet drink." He handed me the cup, I tasted the drink. "Mm, it's so good Marquis!" He laughed. "Yeah, I know. Girls love fruity drinks." I mugged him. "Shut up fool!" We laughed. "Marquis, I'll be right back okay. I need to go get some air." I said, "Alright Zoe, I'm bouta go find me a thot while your gone." I looked at him and smirked, "Yeah ard, you'll be at somebody hospital nigga!" I laughed and started walking to the backyard.

I just needed the time to myself, I knew Tony was coming and I can feel myself getting upset. I didn't feel like being bother with him or his lies, I know he's about to make a excuse for why he didn't come and get me yesterday or why he haven't been home since that morning. I want to stay and fix things but at the same time I want to leave, it's becoming too much for me. I sat down on the swing in the backyard, I was still in my thoughts that I didn't even notice somebody come and sit on the swing next to me till I heard noise, I looked up to see Jacquees.

"How you know I was back here?" I asked him, "I seen you talking to Marquis then I seen you walk back here.. You okay?" He asked me, "Yeah, just been thinking about a few things." I looked at him, "Why you not feeling me nomore?" He asked me, I sighed. "Because... I feel bad about what I did. I cheated on my boyfriend Que. You don't understand how I feel." I looked away from him, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again." He said, "Thanks, I'm happy you're back." I said, "I'm happy to be back." I looked at him and smiled, "You promised me that you would graduate with us..." I said and he cut me off, "And, I kept that promise." He looked at me.

Before we could share anymore words to each other someone interrupted us. "Zoey!" I looked to see Tony standing there, he was walking towards me, I stood up and walked towards
Phim. "What?" I said to Tony, "Let's go, who this nigga you out here all alone with?!" Tony said, "I'm Jacquees, nigga who the fuck are you?!" Jacquees said back to Tony, I couldn't take all this yelling so I began pushing Tony towards the back door so we could go home, I turned around to Jacquees, "I'll see you later." I gave him a faint smile before leaving.

30 minutes later...

I walked inside the house angry, I ignored Tony as we was walking inside the house. "Zoey, I know you here me talking to you!" He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him, "Fuck you, now get off of me!" I said to him, "Nah, who was that nigga you was alone with?!" Tony just kept yelling at me like I was his child. "I'm not your child so stop yelling at me. Get. Off. Of. Me." He just looked at me, then he pushed me down hard. I tripped then bumped my head on the corner of the table.

I went unconscious and all I know is everything went black.