Bestfriends - 8

Zoey

December 29th, 2013 @ 11:28 A.M.

I looked down in the sink and on the floor, I did it. I can't believe I actually did it. I looked up in the mirror and smiled. A new hairstyle is what I been needing since forever. I cleaned up the mess and then I styled my hair.

I cut my hair.

I look so mature with the cut. I'm so loving it right now. I didn't think I had the balls to do it. But, I did. After I was done doing my hair, I cleaned everything up and took a shower. I wanted to hit up the mall to get some clothes. It been a few weeks since Jacquees was here. For the first week he was here, of course I didn't speak to him. We would talk here and there but what happen to him and me was still fresh on mind. But, after the breakup with Tony I was still trying to register him and Trina, I never asked him why because they grown that's they business. But, it still cut me deep, so I decided that one day I should cool it with Jacquees since Tony is out the picture now. I won't feel too bad being around him now.

As soon as I stepped out the shower and into my bedroom, my phone began ringing. I answered it. "Yo, wassup?" I said into the phone with a semi-annoyed voice. "Damn, did I call at a bad time Zoe?" He laughed in the phone but I didn't find nothing funny. "Yeah, you did Jacquees. Soooo what you calling for?" I heard him moving so he had to be in bed still, "I wanted to hang with you today, I haven't did that since I been back." He yawned into the phone. "Um, okay. Well, you haven't did that because of my ex." I went to my drawers and pulled out my bra and undies, then I grabbed my lotion then started running my body down. "And? Fück that send me your address and I'm coming over. We hanging out today." I rolled my eyes and huffed my breath. "Okay, now get off my phone hoe." He laughed, "Yeah ard, bye." We both hung up. I put my bra and undies on and I swear 20 minutes passed by because I was still in my undies trying to find something to wear.

Jacquees

30 minutes went by and I just got to Zoey house. I knocked on her door a few times and waited for her to open the door but she didn't her sister did. "Oh hey." She smiled. "Wassup Zai, it's been a minute. I miss getting on your nerves." I chuckled. "Boy! I miss you, I know you here for Zoe so come in. She's upstairs in her room." She smiled and open the door wider. I walked and she directed me to Zoey room. I walked in her room. It was a chilled looking room, it matched her style. I heard her in her closet singing, sounding a hot mess. I chuckled then walked in there. Her back was towards me so she didn't notice me, I just watched her. She only had a bra on and some boy shorts. She was looking too good and I see she cut her hair. I smirked at her because she started dancing. I cleared my throat. "Nice performance." She screamed then turned around, "What the fück Jacquees?! How long you been right there creep?" She was now facing me so I can see her front area, damn. Zoey really grew up and I didn't notice it the night after the club, I was too drunk to remember all that we did. I licked my lips and then smiled. "For a few minutes." She rolled her eyes at me then turned around. "Jacquees get your aśs out so I can get dress, you damn creep!" I laughed then walked out to her room and got comfortable in her bed. "Damn, this bed feel so good." My phone got the ringing, it was Paris. I didn't want to answer it because I knew she would want to hang out. But, I answered it. "Wassup Paris?" Zoey came out the closet still not dress, "What you doing? I was thinking we should go shopping or something else." I looked for something to throw at Zoey, I found a piece of paper, I balled it up and threw it at her, she turned around and mugged me. I started talking, "Well, I can't today. I'm busy right now but maybe we could do it tomorrow." I heard her sigh into the phone, "Okay, but tomorrow is Sunday and most of the stores close early." I sighed, "I know, we're going to get out early. Trust me. But, I talk to you later." Before she could say anything back, I hung up. "Zoey hurry the hell up!" I grabbed her phone that was beside me, I looked at her wallpaper. It was a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend, Tony. "What are you doing with my phone nosey?" I looked up at her, she was smiling. She looked beautiful and sexy in one. I don't want to sound like a püssy aśs nigga but even though she just had a chilled fit on, she looked good. "What are you staring at?" She fake mugged at me. "I'm looking at your ugly aśs." She rolled her eyes. "Nigga bye, are you ready to go?" She climbed up on the bed and got next to me. I just looked at her, "Are. You. Ready. To. Go?" She said again but breaking up the sentences. "Why can't we just lay here and talk? You could start off by telling me why you cut your hair and why your wallpaper still a picture of you and that fuck nigga." I touched her hair. "First off, no I don't wanna lay up in bed with you talking. Second, because I'm grown, I could do that. And third, next time you touch my phone I'm breaking your fingers. Now let's go!" She jumped out of the bed, she went over to her chair and grabbed her jean jacket. "Now, let's go Mr. Broadnax." She smiles before turning around to walk out the room. Her aśs was looking right in them jeans she had on, I shook my head and chuckled to myself. I headed out of her room and met her downstairs. We left out her house and walked towards my car. "Where do you wanna go ugly?" I unlocked the doors and got in, she got in too. "Don't play with me and I wanna go to the mall. I want to get me a few new things, can we do that? Oh yeah, then I want to go out to eat. Does that sound good?" She looked at me. "Yes, it's all good to me. As long as we get to catch up on somethings." I looked at her then smiled. I started the car and we was on our way to Tyson's Corner mall.

3 hours later...

Zoey

"Okay, this is the last store! I promise." I was in the dressing room trying on some jeans in True Religion, I needed to get some more jeans. We been here all day. We went to different stores but we went back into stores that we had already went in. "I'm coming out so you can see how they look on me." I stepped out the dressing room. "How they look?" I looked in the mirror. "They look nice on you." I looked at Jacquees through the mirror. "Yeah, he loooooveeee this fat ass. His anaconda don't want none unless I got buns hun!" I laughed. "Girl come on, you playing and shït. My feet hurt and you got me carrying bags. I sworn you didn't like shopping." He mugged me. "I don't like shopping, I just wanted to make you my slave for the day." I smiled and shrugged my arms. "Never again, I still gotta take Paris shopping tomorrow." I nodded my head then walked back in the dressing room, I changed back to my jeans. "Okay, I'm done. We can go now, I really want to go home and get in my bed and sleep." We went to the cash register and brought the jeans. "Have a nice day, you guys are just too cute! I wish my boyfriend did things like this for me." I smiled and replied back to the girl at the register, "Oh no, this isn't my boyfriend. He's my best friend." She laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry. My mistake, you guys would be cute together." I laughed, "It's cool, have a nice day boo." I turned around and walked so fast out that store. "Thanks for buying my stuff Jacquees." I turned to him, "That ain't nothing to a baller like me. Ha!" I rolled my eyes at him. "You such a bama, get away from me." We laughed. "You ready to go ugly?" I looked at him, "Stop calling me ugly before I punch you in the mouth Que!" I pointed my finger at him. "Whatever, lets go." He shook his head and we was walking towards the exit, but before we reached it. Guess who was coming in....?

Tony and Trina.

I stopped and grabbed Jacquees by his arm. "We are going into that store!" I grabbed his hand and walked in, I seen Trina looking at a few items while Tony walked off. "I'll distract her while you go talk to him." Jacquees said to me, I smiled. "Thank you." I hugged him and he went to distract Trina. I walked over by Tony as if I was browsing a couple items, I faked accidentally bumped into him. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said, "It's okay." He looked at my face closer, "Zoey?" He said, "It was nice seeing you Tony." I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm, "I miss you." He said and looked into my eyes, "It's not the same at home without you there." He kept talking and I just listened, "I want you to come back home, we need to get back. This break been killing me inside." He said, he let go of my arm, "Call me tonight.... We can talk about it." I said to him, I know he couldn't believe what I said that but I wanted to work it out. We been at it too long for me not to try and get my man back. He gave me a smile, "Okay.. I will." He step closer to me and brought me closer. "Tell your little boyfriend to find someone new, you're taken again." He whispered in my ear, "He's not my boyfriend Tony, now go get your girlfriend." I smirked and walked off towards Jacquees, "We can go now." I said to Jacquees, "Hey Trina, I see you made a nice recovery." She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." I smiled.

I know I shouldn't.. But, I can't help it. I crave him and his touch, I'm willing to go through anything to get him back.

------------------------------------

Side note:
Jacquees and Zoey in the picture