The Morning After - 2

Zoey
December 5th, 2013 @ 11:39 a.m.

"Next time, go easy on the drinks Zoey." I mumbled to myself before getting up out the bed, I looked around to see I wasn't at Tony place. I walked over to the dresser to see who the place I'm in, I seen some pictures. I looked at them closely, "Oh fuck!" I whispered loudly before grabbing my jeans off the floor and slipping them on, I grabbed my shirt and threw it on as fast as I could, "How in two fücks I end up hea'?!" I grabbed my phone and my car keys so I could get up without him noticing, as I was about to open the door I heard someone in the bed moving, I peeped over my shoulder and got a preview of his face. "I must've been so fucked up last night to sleep with him!" I ran out the bedroom making sure I didn't make no noise leaving out his front door, I ran to my car and jumped in. I started it up and pushed on the gas, I heard my phone vibrating in the cup holder. I looked at the name and smiled.

BFF4life👭💖

"Hello." I answered the phone.
"Hey boo, why you at?" Sayah asked me, I couldn't wait to tell her what happen. I started telling her what happen and who bed I was in, she yelled through the phone.
"Oh my gosh, bitch what?! How the hell you end up at his spot? And, when the hell he come back?!" She was laughing a little too hard for me.
"I have no fücking clue when the hell he came back?!" I said to Sayah.
"That's a major problem. But, I have no idea either. I kinda want to see him." I laughed at Sayah.
"Girl bye, I'll call you when I get back home. I'm driving right now." I told her through the phone, she replied with a simple 'okay' and we hung up the phone.

I got to my house after twenty-five minutes of driving, I parked the car and prepared myself for the worst. I closed the door and locked it, I began that long dreadful walk to my boyfriend place. I unlocked the front door and walked in, I went into the kitchen and placed my phone and keys down on the kitchen counter. I walked up the stairs to our room, I went inside seeing him sitting in the bed looking like he was ready to curse me out. I was most definitely ready for all that was to come. War ready, may I be exact. He turned his head to look at me, I could see he hasn't slept all night.

"Tony... Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna speak the hell up? Sitting there looking all stupid and shït." I mumbled the last part to myself. As I was taking my shoes off, I could see him on the side of my eye so I turned around so I can be ready for anything that he tries to pull. "Where were you last night?" I put my hands on my hips, "I was living my life and not being stuck in this house all damn day. Where the hell was you at all yesterday? Probably with another bïtch!" He walked over to me, "Don't you try shït! You always doing that shït to me!!" He gritted his teeth, "Do what Zoey?!" I looked at him like he was crazy, "Cheat. You cheat on me like I'm stupid. I'm going back home T." I was about to walk into the closet to pack a bag, he grabbed my arm. "No... I'm sorry, baby." I looked at him into his eyes, I could see he was hurting after everything he went through with his brother and even losing a few friends. But, I couldn't take it no more, I snatched my arm away. "No Tony, ever since all that stuff happen you treat me as if I'm not shït. I'm here for you baby, I was trying to hold you down but you keep running to other females to hold you down. It's not right, just let me go." I walked into the closet with him following behind me, "Zee, I'm sorry... It's just too much. I don't want to lose you, too." I turned around to face him, "You lost me, you been lost me. I tried holding you down but you push me to side and find other females to hold it down for you." I looked at his eyes once more and turned my head, "Can you please not go..." His voice cracked. It broke my heart because he honestly didn't want me to leave him, I looked up at him. I went over to him and hugged him tight, "Hold me up and I'll hold you down T." I mumbled in his neck, he nodded his head. "I love you, Zoe." He said to me as he held me tighter, "I love you, too."

Five hours later ...

I watched him as he slept and thought about how I couldn't leave him don't matter how hard I try to fight it. I know at the end of the day, I might get hurt worst than him. I scooted closer to him and kissed his lips multiple times, he slowly opened his eyes. "Baby, what you doing?" He put his arm around my waist, I just looked into his eyes. "Nothing much, I just miss the old us, that's all." I kissed his lips again. I knew I shouldn't have did that because before you knew it he kissed my neck, "Baby stop, not right now.. Okay?" He kissed it one more time, "Damn, I love you girl." He said to me while squeezing the life out of me, I couldn't help but laugh.