New Beginning - 1

(Part 1)
Zoey Alise Baker

That's my name.... Odd name, but it suits me. If you get what I'm saying. I have my flaws, everyone do... It's life, no one shouldn't be picture perfect and if they are, they aren't real. That's a robot fo' yo aśs. I was just laying around doing nothing special, I walked around this house a million times just waiting for my boyfriend, Tony, to get back from the store. I know he lied when I called him five hours ago to ask him was he coming back soon and he said he was on his way. Now, it's five hours later hitting on six hours... I'm tired of waiting for him to walk in, he always does this to me. I got up from the couch and walked up to his room and went into his closet to grab me something to wear for the night. I tried on three different outfits to see what I was feeling like, I just went with the laid back look. I slipped on my outfit since I already showered a hour ago and looked at myself in the mirror, I had no idea what I wanted my hair to be like because it's so red and I'm picky on the bush at times with certain outfits, so I just took it out the bushy ponytail. My hair fell down to my shoulders once I shook it out, I smiled at myself. I grabbed my jacket that had my lipgloss in it and spread some over my lips, I fluffed my hair one more time before slipping my leather jacket on. I grabbed my car keys and made my way out of his place with a smile on my face. 'No more waiting on a nigga if he can't appreciate chu.' I thought to myself, I hopped in my car and started it up. I began driving to my best friend, Sayah place. After 20 minutes, I called her and told her to open her front door because I was out front.

"Hey boobie, why you come over?" She asked me as we walked up to her room, "Tony left me in the house all day, I got tired of waiting so I wanted to go the hell out." I sat down on her bed while she walked into her closet to find something to wear, "He changed since his brother passed away, I don't like the new him that he's becoming." She walked out her closet with a outfit in her hand, she sat it down on her bed. "Yeah... I understand he's going through depression or whatever but just going out and cheating like I'm dumb is just ridiculous.." I shook my head, "But, that's why I'm going the hell out, I'm about to call Marquis while you jump in the shower." Sayah nodded her head and left, so she could take a shower. I pulled my phone out and called Marquis, my other best friend.

"What it do girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes as if he could see me, he been calling me this since we were kids. "Marquis, you're irritating." I said to him. "Girl, you called me just to tell me I'm irritating?" He said, I couldn't help but to laugh at him. "You always on joke time, but no, I called to ask if you wanted to go out." I tapped my fingers on my legs and waited for his answer. "Fück yeah, you already know that girlfriend." He said. I huffed my breath and laughed, "Get your ugly aśs dressed, I should be there in twenty or thirty minutes." I took off my jacket because I began getting hot, "Alright girlfriend, see you then." He said. "Byeeeee Marquis!!!" We laughed and hung up the phone. When I hung up the phone, Sayah came back from being in the shower. I had to check the time it been fifteen minutes since she was in the shower, it didn't even feel like it. She put her lotion and things on. She slipped on her outfit for the night, I guess she was going to be chilled, too.

"So, where we going girly?" Sayah asked me while she was in the mirror putting on her earrings, "I don't know... Maybe a lounge or something." I shrugged my shoulders because honestly, it didn't matter where we was going. I just wanted to get the fück out the house and have fun. "Well, you know they opened that new spot uptown. I heard that joint be bummmmmping!!" I laughed at her, "I know, we should go." She smiled, "Bïtch, I was not planning on taking these Bantu Knots out till Monday but, since we going out I'm taking them out." She started undoing the knots. I laid back and looked at phone, it had vibrated indicating that I had a text.

F💍revery🅱aby💘: sorry baby, I kno I said I was on my way but I'll be home tonight, not sure what time but I'll be there. Luv u😘