Jisoo

The female were sharpening her knifes when fear coated the air.

She was coming back to the Witch Mountain from a mission when four days without any sleep started taking its toll. So she decided to camp in the woods for the night.

She could hear their too loud breathing and the crunch of twigs and leaves.

She smirked while standing up from her crouch. Her iron nails out.

Fool. This men is such a fool.

The first one that approached her doesn't even have a chance to take a breath when she sliced his throat with her iron nails. His eyes were wide while trying to stop the blood from flowing but failed. The man dropped to the ground , still trying and struggling.

Blood were pooling the forest's floor.

The men now lay lifeless on the ground.

She smiled widely, enjoying the view.

Then, she could smell the scent of the other two men nearing and run to them.

She gutted them both before any of them saw her.

Compared to them and the first one, gutting seems like a gift. Its better to die quickly than slowly.

She observed them, looking for any trace that these men were the witch hunter. None of them were bearing the mark of a witch hunter.

Who are these idiots?

She wondered whether or not to investigate but decided not to since the dawn were close and she needed to get back to the mountain.

Her iron nails were changing to it's normal human's nail. She pick up her sword and blades and ready herself for the journey.

She were gone the next second.