Chapter 8

Jisoo had never spoken words that tastes as foul as that sentence rolled out of her mouth. Her coven knew so as they each gave a somewhat reassuring glance, concealed from the seven witch hunters only from the moon light coming from their backs.

They had always been proud of what they are, had flaunt them without any shame. Never, even once, the thought of denying it ever crossed their minds.

But they have to. It's the order of their queen, who laid out the most outrageous plan that have ever been presented to them. Defy Jisoo's grandmother, their heads would be found rolling down the stairs.

So here they are, acting as if they're against their own kind.

" Prove it then. Prove that your blood runs red." The tallest amongst them said.

"No problem." Lisa said as all of us take out our blades. They had particularly chose the time when the night is darkest so the seven males wouldn't notice the already bloodied sharp tip of their blades as they drag it gently across their palm, causing a red line that look like a cut and extended it to the moonlight that escaped from the tree branches so they could see.

Outrageous as it is, the plan is incredibly intricate.

" See, we're not witches." Chaeyoung said.

"What do you want? "

"As we said earlier, we want to strike a deal. " Jennie replied as we swagger closer to them.

"And that is? "

"Don't you wanna invite us to your cabins? We're exhausted." Jisoo cut in, just as her grandmother's order.

They seem to exchange glances, contemplating. Jisoo knew they would agree by the curiosity clear on their faces but she nonetheless arched her eyebrow in anticipation, now  close enough that she was sure they could see their faces clearly.

" Sure."

/*/*/*/*/*/*

Im so sorry for the shortness of he chapter. The next one would be pretty long, don't worry. I also want to apologize for this messy chapter, it is soo baadd.

Btw, do you guys want a sad ending or a happy one? The actual ending won't actually depend on the answers, I'm just curious.

Lots of love,

Me.