Chapter 4

Jisoo and her coven stand side by side at the entrance of the Dragon Cave.

A roar came from inside, vibrating the mouth of the cave. One of them flinch. Never missing a beat, the other three glanced toward her, smiling.

"Jennie, that's a big flinch, break the record of the one at the beach." One of the blonde said, referring to the brunette that flinch.

"Shut up, Lisa." Jennie muttered under her breath.

"What did you guys gone to when I'm away? " Jisoo quickly asked before they could bicker.

"Your grandmother ordered us to secure this whole part of the continent. From our mountain to this cave. She said she wanted the element of surprise at our side. She also forbid anyone to ride their dragons if the sky is clear, not wanting to risk being seen." The other blonde said.

"Did you know that the idiots of a humans doesn't even now that dragons actually exist? They thought it's actually a myth and this place is purely named in regards to that. They didn't even bother to explore here, too arrogant of their luxury and fluffy pillows to even wanting to drop a sweat coming here." The blonde ramble on.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung is right. " Jennie said.

"We don't choose our ride yet, by the way. We wanted to wait for you" Lisa stated.

"Speaking of the devil, good job you done there. We were devastated we couldn't join you." Chaeyoung said as she faked pouting.

" Me too. But the goal is to show how powerful a single witch are. Pity there are  far more witch hunters then they are witches. " Jisoo replied as she smirked.

" Please, Jisoo. Bragging doesn't suit you." Jennie stated, earning a laugh from the other two.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"How they looked like?  The dragons." Jisoo asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, we want you to see for yourself. It's quite a view." Lisa said.

Before Chaeyoung could add, Jisoo's grandmother appear from the belly of the cave, smirking. The four of them bowed to the older.

"Follow me. It's time you choose your rides."