Chapter 2

The sound of metal against metal filled the Witch Hunters Training Room.

Taehyung and his companion were practicing their swords skill with each other. The later has blonde hair, he and Taehyung seem to have the same age judging by their young looks.

" I found this chick at the edge of the Marmonia Cliff." The blonde said while blocking Taehyung's sword with his.

" A witch?" Taehyung asked as he tried another maneuver with his sword.

"Yep." His companion answered as he dodged the attack and tried to tackled Taehyung.

" Hey. That's cheating, Jimin" He scolded the blonde.

" She's cute." Jimin stated, ignoring Taehyung's statement as if he didn't even heard it.

" What makes her different than? Those monsters are wicked, but everyone gotta admit they're a literal goddesses with that looks of theirs, Smartass." Taehyung stated. Frustration evident in his voice, apparently tired of having to deal with his friend.

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Jimin muttered.

" Did you end her? " Taehyung asked, suddenly doubting her friend's professionalism.

" Ofcorse I do, dummy. How dare you even think about me letting them continue roaming the world carelessly." Jimin said, annoyed by his friend's silly question.

Taehyung attacked again and this time it set Jimin's sword flew across the room and land with a clank. He them put the sharp tip of his sword on his friend's chin.

" You gotta focus, Jimin." He said as he sheathed back his sword.

Jimin didn't answered to that but took a seat on the floor, panting so as Taehyung who soon followed his friend's action.

A knock on the door marked the attendance of another guy.

" Taehyung, Jimin. Ji-yong asked to meet with the seven of us at his office." He said.

Seeing the two doesn't seem to make any move to ready themselves, the new arrival continued.

" They want all of you now." He made sure the word 'now' were emphasized.

"Alright, we'll call the other, Jin. Just let us take a breath alright? Are you fine with that,grandpa?  " Jimin said, sighing at how strict his senior is.

" I already told the others. They're there now. So you guys better move those lazy legs of yours or Ji-yong would chop your heads off. He seemed stressed out for some reason." Jin stated, already turning away.

Hearing those words, the younger two rushed out after their senior, not wanting to lost their heads over to the leader of the Witch Hunters