Chapter 3

A witch sat tied to a pole in the middle of the room, surrounded by dozens of witch hunters holding a weapon pointed at her. She has red hair the reached her shoulder, brown eyes, and sharp cheekbones. Bruises and cuts on her entire body shows the sign of resistance towards her captors.

" Taehyung, Jimin, Jin. Come here, now." A middle-aged aged man called out to them at the far corner of the room, motioning them to enter a door to his left. The witch snaped her head to Taehyung and his friends, send a glare that would made men usually shiver in fear but the three  ignore the women as if she does not even exist. 

They reached the man, and went inside the room. In it, four people sit on a round table, the three nearest seats were being saved for them and one seats across the room which their leader sat. They take their places and began listening to Ji-yong.

"Our resources found something....interesting. They spotted activities around The Witch Mountain. They looked like they're busy. Do all of you remembered the disastrous event of the massacre of  Salte village? That is the last time anyone have ever saw a witch outside of their mountain compound in this past few months." Jiyong stated.

The witches never would stopped their little 'sport'. They would made sure everyday, they atleast kill two people, a reminder to everyone of how powerful they are.

" They've also been reported that witches were seen around Dragon Cave. "

" Yoongi over here," he paused, gesturing at the man sitting beside Jin.

" Have successfully captured a witch that you've probably have met on the way here. With this witch, we could know about their recent behaviour." He pointed out.

" I gather you here to interrogate her all you want. The more the better." He said, smirking.

"I don't care in what way but I want the answer before nightfalls. Only when the situation demands it then you call my wife. You know her history and I don't want her to endure her past again. " Jiyong ordered.

Everyone gave a curt nod to their leader.

" Now go. Don't waste any time." He said before rising and went out of the room.

*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/**/*/*/*/*

Jungkook's hands balled into a fist.

" Answer our questions, sunshine. My patience is running out." The men said through clenched teeth.

The witch laughed.

"My patience is running out." She mimicked.

That seems to snap something in Jungkook and he angled his fist and punch the witch. A bone cracking noice filled the room.

"Jungkook." A warning before anything could could get any worse.

"Namjoon, we have to call Lady Dara, now." Taehyung said after hours of interrogation. The sun is almost down.

"Bu-"

"Jiyong wanted the answers before nightfalls. We don't have much time. Call her. Now." Taehyung ordered.

"Alright." Namjoon said before striding out of the room.

Hoseok  came forward and crouched down beside the redhead with a smile.

" Hey little kitty." He said with pretend sweetness.

"I advised you not to call me that." She said with a snarl.

Hoseok laugh.

" Oh little kitty, what useful advice you gave me." He said while putting his hands on his chest to emphasize how in awe he was.

"I'll give you another useful advice to you for the payment." He rose from his crouch and glance down at the witch.

"Stop messing around with us and answer our damn questions."

The witch smiled.

"Or what?  You'll gonna kill me? Nah. You won't. You want the answers that I'll never give. " She pointed out.

"One, oh, we will kill you slowly and painfully after we get what we want. Two, we will always find a way to get you to answer us." Yoongi said, smirking.

"And that way of yours is me."

All six of them turned around to see Lady Dara leaning against the doorframe with Namjoon beside her.