Chapter 1

Her grandmother were sitting on the throne that were carved out of the mountain by their ancestors. Her coven were at the doorway, waiting for their leader.

Jisoo swagger to her grandmother, her coven falling in position behind her as she past them.

" Grandmother" she greeted the women perched on the throne as she bowed.

"Jisoo." Her grandmother smiled mischievously.

" I have heard about your success on butchering a whole village at the southern border. Alone"

" The pleasure on doing it is unspeakable." A wicked smile that set men running the other direction form on her lips.

" Such a great finishing touch on letting a man lived to tell the story of a witch done all of it."

" After dismembering his legs and arms."

They both smirked.

" I'm sure you'll enjoy it as muchas I do." Jisoo adds.

Her grandmother let out a breathy laugh.

" You really are the opposite of your weak mother, Jisoo." She said as she rise and strode toward a big table in the middle of the room, Jisoo at her side.

There were papers strewn on the table, at the top of it all is a map.

Her grandmother pointed at the middle of the map, Lynqil.

" It's time we take what belongs to us witches."

Lynqil was a land where the witches rule before humans reach this continent and took the land. Jisoo's long ago ancestors fought for the their land in a gruesome war, Lynqyl War. The forces of the enemies were far greater at the time, and they were defeated and the witches were whisked away . Now, the land were heavily guarded by witch hunters.

" Our strength is far more greater than our ancestors, but we were outnumbered." Jisoo said.

" Yes. But, they didn't have dragons." A wicked smile were plastered on her grandmother's lip.