Imperial mother-in-law [1]

As they walk side by side towards the main gate of Yao Residence, Xi Yinghua steals a glance to look at the tall man walking next to her. Why on earth he personally comes to take her back? Worry?

"Hah!"

Love? She sighs loudly while shaking her head before she slightly trembles. God forbids! He has his own beloved so she better not be the villainess in someone else's relationship 

Sensing the odd movements and obvious sound as if she is mocking him. The nerve of this petite woman who is officially has become his princess consort and wangfei. He first thought that she will be angry upon knowing that he has taken a ce fei before she entered his residence but... She did not show any sign of anger nor jealousy. She even treated Ruyi with kindness and acceptance to a point that she calls her, "Meimei..."

"Wangfei, why did you call Ruyi as "meimei"? Truth be told, she is older than you."

Xi Yinghua stops and looks at him, "Wangye. This humble one knows a bit about her... For her for being with you for years without demanding anything is something to be applauded for. Even if she is older than me, she is still a ce fei and I'm the one officially married to you as your princess consort. It is appropriate for me to call her as such and to show others that I'm in a good relationship with her."

Third Prince Li Henxin stares at her and says, "Is that so? This prince hopes that there is no underlying meaning to it...

"Nonsense! I will never ill-treat another woman for the sake of a man. Despicable. Waste of time. I rather leave a comfortable life of Yao Wangfei till my hair turns white. After all, she will never be able to be your wangfei due to her status and His Majesty. Be rest assured that I will be nothing but kind to her and your children."

Third Prince Li Henxin scratches his head and says, "Children???"

Xi Yinghua turns her head and looks at him with an obvious annoyance in her eyes, "Yes, children. You love her right? It is logical for her to hear your children. Don't tell me that you haven't done the 'deed' yet?"

Rui An and Yingzi pretended to look the other way as if the both Third Prince Li Henxin and Xi Yinghua are not known to them.

"Xi Yinghua!"

Seeing that the main gate of Yao Residence is within her sight, Xi Yinghua immediately runs only to be greeted by Consort Jing Ruyi who is standing outside with a smile on her face.

"Wangfei..."

"Forget it, meimei. I have to go back to my courtyard before someone tries to kill me!"

With that, Xi Yinghua runs as if she is being chased by a raging tiger. Consort Jing Ruyi turns her head to look at that 'raging tiger' who is walking towards her with a dark cloud hovering over his head. She immediately knows that he is being offended by her yet again. Yao Residence will definitely never again be that quite and peaceful place as it once was. She smiles and sincerely think that she loves it either way. With Xi Yinghua as his wangfei, he will no longer be overwhelmed by his dark nature.

"Wangye, wangfei is already on her way back to her own courtyard. Have you told her about the matter?"

Third Prince Li Henxin takes a deep breathe and answers, "I did not. That woman keeps on spouting nonsense!"

Consort Jing Ruyi notice that his ears are somewhat reddish in colour. Is he embarrassed? This is new indeed. What did Xi Yinghua say that made him acted this way?

"Wangye, wangfei is being herself. No need to be mad. She means no harm to others."

"Ruyi... She is not what I thought her to be. With that attitude of hers, people will be offended sooner or later. Be by her side and make sure that she will act accordingly."