R:VCP | Chapter 1: Game Start

Today was a cloudy day, and perhaps it will also rain.

Today is the second week of June, where the game will actually starts. Which is the first day of class.

Hmm, did I mention the game part already? Oh yeah. I wasn't able to introduced myself, haven't I?

I am actually known as [Rue Sweet Lee] in my past life... But, now known as the no other than, [Luna Sakura Smith] the Villainess.

Yes, the villainess. I already mentioned about the 'game' right? Yes, this world I'm living now is all a game.

An Otome Game actually. It is in a Modern Era settings like, titled "The Strings Of Love".

This world revolves around, [Azalea Belle Roberts] the Heroine, and her love interests.

But this day, this is the day, I never wanted to come after all.

Why? Because rather being the Heroine being the victim, because of this crazy fate!! I was now actually... the victim.

Why? Because,

Me, the villainess is an illegitimate daughter of a CEO of a clothing fashion company.

My mother was just a servant at the mansion when my father impregnate my mother.
Her wife was clearly outrage and heartbroken to what he did, but as soon as she saw me...
Her eyes soften and she accepted me with open arms in her life.

She took me in as her real daughter, cared for me, loved me, and showered me with all what I need.
She was really nice and gentle.
My father, her husband and her, can't have any children.
Because for some reasons.
The doctor said, that their genes weren't compatible, but even though they can't have a child.

They still loved one another.
Until that one day my biological mother seduced my father, and it happened.

Then they had me.

After what happened, my biological mother just asked for money in exchange for me, and because how my adopted mother was attached to me, she then accepted the offer and gave the money.

Then she raised me like I'm hers.

And, I... I, knowing everything that happened.

I felt guilty for my existence.
I should have never been born nor given second chance in this life.

I hate this life.
I hate myself.
I hate... me.

Now, I'm in third year highschool attending 'Skylarford University'.