R:VCP | Chapter 24: Msymeoir

The Msymeoir of the Heavenly Kingdom, are one of the highest realm that can be found in the 3000 world. The 3000 world consisted of the higher, middle and lower realm. In this realms, many worlds vary such as the dimensions, and era of the world.

In the Lower realm you can find the worlds there as prehistoric, low level modern human world, or even as an old fashioned world and etc.

The Middle realm on the other hand consist of variations of worlds such as a modern human world with more technologies, world with low level magic and divine sense, worlds with wars, and even low level apocalyptic worlds.

And the Highest realm of all on the other hand is where such high worlds can be found such as chaotic apocalyptic worlds, instellar world, fantasy world that has high level magic, world where faith in Gods and Goddesses exist, and even the most highest resting place of beings... The Msymeoir, where the Gods and Goddesses, which are the ones who are guiding and ruling the 3000 worlds resides. This is their jurisdiction.

The beings who live here can be said as a powerful figures. But in a sense they really particularly aren't. Because the most powerful and influential beings here aren't them, but instead those... three.

Fate.

Time.

Death.

Celestial Beings that have existed since the beginning and start of all things.

They are connected and entwined with each other.

Fate is that invisible and invincible thing/being that cannot be held nor touch by anyone. It dictates and decides the thing's and being's ends. The path they may chose in life and their destination on the end.

It decides your destiny.

Time, it is that unstoppable force that keeps on going and going, never even stopping once for someone. It goes and changes everything that it touched. A never ending cycle. You can't stop it, no one can.

It gives ones a life in a moment and ends it in the next.

Death. It is a part of us, it is our end and our beginning. Everyone of us mets this being in each of our ends. This being give us our ends and also gifts us a new beginning. It is cruel and sometimes kind.

It gives us pain yet also relief for the upcoming end.

We met them in the every life we experienced.

Fate...

Time...

And,

Death...

No one can run away from them.

Not me.

Not you.

Not even the Gods.

•••

Up in the mountains, where the twilight can be seen, where the meetings and the parting of the sun and moon can be witnessed. In delicate yet exquisitely looking cottage made of a vibrant green vines, and strong woods and branches. A beautiful cheerful voice can be heard in the early dawn.

"Rise and shine everyone~!"

A lady with a moon like silver white hair was walking and knocking back and forth between the four bedroom doors in front of her. She was wearing a translucent water like dress paired with her pale white and smooth skin, and whitish translucent eye.