R:VCP | Chapter 5: Heterochroma Guy

I told Belle and patted her shoulder. The other looked at me their eyes full of questions.

I smiled at them helplessly.

"Girls...? Did those person you like, force you to like them?" I ask them profoundly as if giving them a lecture.

"No, they didn't, did they?" The three Villainess looked at me with confused and inquiring eyes, to know what I meant... Even the Heroine herself, was looking at me.

"What I mean is, didn't the three of you fell in love with them yourself, didn't you?" They still look confused to what I am saying.

I sighed and continued.
"Let's just think like this, You like someone, you fell in love with that someone yourself. But then, a certain someone also likes you, and that certain someone suddenly hurt the person you fell in love with, because you fell in love with that person rather than him, that certain someone. So... Isn't it awful? The person you love was hurt just because someone got petty and jealous. Wouldn't you hate that person then? The one who hurt the one you love?" I ask them smiling as if asking 'you understand now?' look.

"You're saying is?" Dahlia ask in response, with an expression that was like she still wasn't able to comprehend.

I got agitated, with the continues question, even though I already keep explaining to them.

"Just don't do something to Ms. Belle, so in return the person that the three of you admires will not have a reason to hate you, okay?"

I think somehow they were shock by what I told them, well... Frankly speaking, it was their fault for they didn't understand. When I told them that in a roundabout way... But, really they just, really want me to bluntly tell them. See now they're frozen stunned.

"I'm sorry" when I was just admiring and also thinking about things in life and how the three Villainess still not over from their shock. The Heroine Miss Belle suddenly uttered something. Actually, she just apologized, not even giving me a chance to ask her 'why?'... She already continued.

"I'm sorry for making all of you feel that kind of feeling..." She bowed her head and continued. "But I promise you, I really do not have any thoughts of taking that certain persons that the four of you likes!! I swear!!!"

After declaring that she then dejectedly look at her hands, which was clutched and rested on her lap. She clasped and unclasped her hands and began to mutter some words to us.

"I would never do that, Especially I know the feeling of being stolen to... A person you love being stolen from you." Everyone was quiet.

"I know that feeling..." She says.

Well, I know what Belle, the Heroine means by that, especially her father was stolen from her after all by the second family, which stole her happiness, and also there's also the thing about her mother who committed suicide and left her which stole her last hope.