Orlando's merfolk

Before I start this book I would like to thank death-of-a-phangirl for giving me the idea. She's way better at books. Her stories are amazing, You should really check her out, she's a literal GODESS at work. Anyway let's get on with the the story. (Also if this book too simular to you then I will immediately delete it. I don't mean any harm I just got the idea.)

~~Roman's POV~~

"We're here!!" I called out to Logan. "I was aware, I was the one driving the motor vehicle." He said, never really getting my mindset.

"I know but, weren't you excited! You wouldn't stop talking about those mermaids!"

"You were excited too, You would not stop playing 'The Little Mermaid' for the first hour. It was only then you fell asleep"

"Well, anyway! Let's just go check in to the hotel"

We both walked into the hotel and checked in at the counter, the room was already reserved.

Both me and Logan have been friends for about 7 years.

When I won a trip with for 6 days for 2 people, my mom said you could let Logan go.

As much as she wanted to go, she still can't get out of the hospital bed. So I promised pictures and videos for her.

I didn't really expect Logan to want to go, he's always stays at home.

At first he declined, but the moment I told him over the phone that we were going to Cove Discovery he immediately said "Wait... the Cove Discovery, with the merfolk?! I'll come with you!"

I guess he's just interested in merfolk. They seemed like mythical creatures until about 10 years ago.

People kept spotting them and someone was even saved by one. But one thing Roman did know is that there pretty shy creatures.

After we checked in we headed up towards the room and opened the door.

The room had two white queen sized beds with a grey desk in between the two beds. The room had walls that looked like gold. Then, there was a small refrigerator and a microwave.

We got unpacked and Logan sat on his bed. He then pulled out his computer. Then looking up 'Cove Discovery Mermaids' trying to research more about them.

The first thing that came up was a video of a merman stealing a teenagers Starbucks and sunglasses.

The rest was beautiful photography of them. I never really got the fact of why people love them like there dolphins but treat them like there killer whales. There not dangerous. Atleast I dont think they are.

After a while of just sitting around and doing absolutely nothing with our lives, I decided to say something.

"So what are we doing for food?"

"Well, we could go out to eat."

We both looked back at how comfy we were and looked back at each other.

"I'll order the Chinese food." I said, taking out my phone.

Logan grinned and looked back at his computer.

About 45 minutes go by and we hear a knock on the door. I then stood from the bed and opened the door.

I got the food and paid for it, after closing the door I said "Food's here!"

~~Time Skip~~

After eating Logan laid in bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

I then laid in bed thinking about the next day, slowly drifting to sleep.

//Yay!! First chapter of a new book! Unlike my other book there won't be as much angst as the others...maybe... I don't know. I mean it won't be as bad. Anyway thanks for reading. Also there's no actual schedule until I figure something out I'll try to post every week. Byeee!!\\

Word Count: 623