How did you...

~~Virgil's POV~~

I wake up to someone repeatedly tapping me and saying "Gurll OMG Wake uppppp"

"Nuuuu Remmmyyyy"

"Listen, I would leave you alone but the workers are coming to wake you up!"

I immediately shot up, when the worker comes in Remy and I swam around, pretending to be chatting and playing. You know cause' we're apparently pets to them.

The worker smiled and left. When the door closed we rushed over towards Patton's room. They leave tunnels to different rooms so when the humans enter they can see us when we enter there room.

"Patton!!" Remy said loudly

"You wake up Picani!" I said, leaving Remy to nod and swim away.

We rush everyday to wake up every one, from Deceit to Talyn we make sure no one gets hurt. We are all friends because we cannot afford rivalry.

Sleep used to be Remy's favorite thing, now he stays up a lot because of fear of the last time he slept in.

They threw rocks at him, he didn't move. So they put what they call a "Noose" around him and pulled him out the water and they were going to let him sit there for 2 hours.

We can sit out the water for about 1 hour. They placed him in front of us. An hour in a half in Patton ran out of tears, we refused to move and entertain. I did something stupid that day.

I jumped out the water, splashing water all over him. But I kept my hand on the top of the glass. "Grab my tail!!" I said. He did and the rest pulled us back in. We went in groups of two and spread out.

We wouldn't of survived without each other.

We have to perform for people. We grouped after waking each other up. "I'm so ready for this..." Deceit said, sarcastically but sadly.

Not even Deceit want to go today. We all went through our own trama. Deceit went through a wave of depression after being separated with his family.

Patton find happiness making small humans smile, the larger humans he has some more trust issues with them.

I'm usually in the back, I don't like putting myself in the spotlight.

Picani, Thomas, and Patton are the stars of the show, Remy acts like he knows what the human audience is saying and goes to the front of the tank.

He could go and stick his head out but he no merfolk does it. We're too afraid. Remy used to but these days were all too much in fear.

I have to do something so I won't get anymore scars, so I sometimes join Remy or talk into the microphone that the humans put in front of me.

Cause' no one knows what I'm saying except the merfolk and the other sea animals I just usually curse them out.

As fun as that is I still don't want to be here...

~~Logan's POV~~

I woke this morning at five. We had to wake up early to get there without a long line or no line.

I walked over to wake up Roman but he wasn't there. "I woke up out of excitement about thirty minutes ago." Roman said as he walks out the bathroom.

~~Time Skip~~

After getting ready Roman and I made our way to the car. Both of us are extremely excited but have completely different ways to show this.

As we got there we realized we would have to sit here for about 2 hours for the doors to open.

So what did we do? Sit there for 2 hours waiting for it to open. There were other people that came so we then socialized with them until the workers opened the door.

As the door opened we see a gold statue of a mermaid in the middle of the room. The was four desks in the corners.

We had to get our pictures taken, which was put on a card. We leave the room and were escorted to a room with different stalls where were told to change into full body bathe in suits.

After that were after told about the reefs with fish and stingrays, swimming with dolphins, the bird exhibit, feeding the sharks, and the mermaid show happening in 10:00am.

We're also told about that we can view the merfolk wherever you are and there's an area where you can see if you can get the merfolk to pop out the water and interact with you.

Roman immediately suggested that we should go to the interaction area. We both went to see two mermen chirping and laughing.

One had sunglasses which made Roman figure out immediately the name of the first one. The other had a astonishing violet tail.

The violet tail turned over and realized there being looked at. They tapped the merman with sunglasses.

The merman with sunglasses swam up to them but not coming out. The violet tail just watched in the background.

"Why don't you try interacting." I said sarcastically

"Ok fine!" Roman then tried making the noises they were making, whatever he said made the Violet tail swim over a bit. "What did you say!?"

"I don't know! I'm going to try again!"

Roman tried again and the purple tail was... Blushing!?

"Roman... are you flirting with a merman, on accident?!"

"I don't know!"

The violet tail chirped at the sunglasses merman, who shrugged and chirped back. The violet tail chirped and made the merman with the sunglasses became wide eyed.

"Roman.... What did you do?!"

"Listen I interacted with him and said something, now I started something, that's all I know!"

The violet tail headed upwards to try and poke his head out, which was told that never happens anymore, was then tackled by a merman that was heading at him at least 20 mph.

They collided and and a handsome light blue tailed merman chirping loudly and looked panicked, the other chirped at him at the same time.

They stopped suddenly and the light blue looked at Roman.

He pointed at him and chirped at the Violet. All the violet did was nod.

The light blue swam up excitedly and started waving at Roman.

Roman waved very confused.

"Logan, is this approval of some sort? Have I became good enough to this world?"

The light blue tail looked at Logan, smiled and winked.

//So that's the end of this chapter but I promise the next will be pretty interesting. This one was longer than the first but it's ok I hope. So thanks for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your day! Bye!\\

Word Count: 1,115