*:..。o○ 20 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Park Ji-Yeon
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It had became almost like a routine that whenever Taehyung stayed over Jungkook would wake up with Taehyung wrapped around him, not that he minded

It had became almost like a routine that whenever Taehyung stayed over Jungkook would wake up with Taehyung wrapped around him, not that he minded. He smiled at the boy and gently ran his fingers through his soft hair.

It was their day off from the arena today which meant that they could lie here all day if they wanted to. Well, that's what Jungkook thought until he heard a loud knock coming from his front door. He was going to ignore it but the knocking persisted until he eventually got fed up and got up to get it. He carefully replaced himself in the bed with a pillow so Taehyung still had something to grab onto to and went and opened the door.

There Jimin stood a guilty smile on his face.
"Hi Jungkook"
"Jimin it's 8am what the fuck do you want?" Jungkook said grumpily.
"Okay, I'm sorry but I have a massive favour to ask"
"What is that?"
"Well this is like the one day that Yoongi doesn't have anything on so I planned a trip with him but I forgot that I was supposed to be babysitting my little cousin today" Jimin explained.
"So, you want me to babysit?"
"Yes please, thank you, she's not allergic to anything, don't give her too much sweets thank you" Jimin quickly said and picked up the little girl beside him that Jungkook hadn't even noticed and put her into his arms before quickly walking away.

"Jimin?!" Jungkook shouted loudly after him giving the toddler he was carrying a fright. Tears pricked her eyes.
"Shit" Jungkook muttered "it's okay baby calm down. Don't cry" he tried to calm her but it didn't really help much and she was soon bawling her eyes out while a flustered Jungkook was trying to stop her crying.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Jungkook? Do you hear a baby?" Taehyung asked, walking out of the bedroom, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"Taehyung! Help me!" Jungkook cried out.
Taehyung opened his eyes to evaluate the scene.
The little girl was distraught and Jungkook looked like he was on the verge of tears as well.

Taehyung held his arms out for the toddler and Jungkook quickly handed her over. Taehyung sat on Jungkook's couch, placing the crying child on his knee and gently bouncing her. Her cries quickly turned into little giggles.

Jungkook stared at the two in confusion.
"How the fuck did you do that? She wouldn't stop screaming for me?" Jungkook asked, sitting next to him.
Taehyung shrugged and continued playing with the girl.
"So, what's your name?" He asked in a baby voice.
"Ji-Yeon" the girl said "I'm 3" she held up her hand showing five fingers, making Taehyung laugh.

"You're 3?" He asked and Ji-Yeon nodded "I'm Taehyungie" he introduced himself.
She smiled widely at him but then she began to get restless on his knee "down!" She yelled and Taehyung placed her on the floor and she began to run about Jungkook's living room.