8

NOT EDITED but considering how long this update took I don't think anyone will care.

Also, I changed Leelah and Raina's names.
Here's how I picture Maeve - https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwELhYANy4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgy1EXrFZrU/
As well as Gemma -
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/laura-gwyneth-butler
I know they don't really look alike but I couldn't stop picturing her as Gemma so I'll be adding their backstory and why in an upcoming chapter.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the twilight characters or plot. If I did, a lot would be different. I do ,however, own my original characters and THEIR separate plot lines-please do not steal them.

.

Ignoring everyone's protests, I push past everyone and stop in front of Victoria.

"Why are you here?"

"The note wasn't from me." She shuffles, locking her hands together. "I didn't kill your father, Isabella." Hearing my name from her lips sends a chill down my spine and I cross my arms over my chest.

"I need to know more." I don't give her time to object as I turn around and go back inside.

I knew it was dangerous, but something in me just knew that she didn't do this.

Edward? I reach out to him in his mind.

She's telling the truth, it wasn't her. He nods, already knowing what I wanted to ask of him.

I move my gaze to Jasper and he nods as well, confirming her emotions aren't deceitful.

Expanding my gift to Carlisle and Esme, I nod at them.

She's not lying, I think we should invite her inside. Something doesn't feel right about this. I tell my parental figures.

You're right, something is off about this. Esme frowns.

There's more to the story. Bella's right, lets go inside and talk. Carlisle nods approvingly at me.

"Let's take this inside, shall we?" Carlisle questions, not really giving her an option before leading her inside and to the upstairs living room.

"Do you know who killed my dad?" I ask as soon as everyone is seated.

"Yes, Riley Biers." She pauses to let the information sink in before continuing. "I had initially turned him with the intention of being together. As he learned of James' death and of you, he became obsessed. He started turning other people to make some sort of army and no matter what I tried, he wouldn't stop. He killed your father, Isabella, I had no part in it. I've since then realized that James wasn't my true mate, he lied to me. I've moved on."

I glance at Edward and he nods subtly, confirming her story. Reaching out to my left, I grab ahold of Rosalie's hand. Her glare was cold as ice, not once wavering from the red head across from us.

You have to calm down, love. I'm safe. I reassure her, but I knew that wasn't the only thing making her on edge. If this Riley is so obsessed, how far is he will to go? He's killed random, innocent humans; would he hurt -or kill- Gemma and Meave?

We'll get the girls as soon as we're done here.

She just barely nods, gripping my hand. Jasper's eyes lock onto mine, a silent signal as he nudges Carlisle who was standing next to him.

We receive a nod and immediately stand up, leaving the room and getting the car keys.

Getting in the car, Rose speeds off to my house.