002

CHAPTER TWO:

CHAPTER TWO:

"so it's like 2 in the morning. i wake up and she's just lying next to me and marcie. she just sneaks in. this was like five times a week." stiles explained.

"and then what happens?" scott asked.

"i have to tell her to leave." marcie replied.

"does she?" scott asked.

"no, she just ends up cuddling us." marcie told him.

"that sounds okay." scott told him.

"yeah, but i'm always the little spoon. always." stiles said making marcie let out a small laugh.

"he's just jealous, ignore him." marcie said as scott grinned.

"i don't know, sometimes the way she looks at me, i think she knows i'm not telling her something." stiles replied.

"yeah, i get what you mean." marcie said.

"you mean peter?" scott asked.

"we got to tell her." stiles replied.

"yeah, i know. i just... i don't know how." scott replied.

they walked to class and marcie sat next to stiles and on the other side was scott while malia sat behind them.

"it might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures. one you'll recognize from last nights reading failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of congress, and lost as vice president, before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. who was he?" mr. yukimura asked.

marcie and stiles both raised their hand and scott looked over at stiles. stiles looked back at scott and gave him a little wink.

"malia." mr. yukimura said.

everyone turned around to see she had a yellow highlighter in her mouth and she had a red one in her hand.

scott's phone started to ring and marcie turned back to look at him.

"scott, phones off. malia? one of our greatest presidents. gettysberg address. phones off. everyone." he said when he heard stiles' phone.

"malia? does anyone else know?" mr. yukimura asked.

the whole class except for scott, stiles and marcie raised their hands to try and make malia feel better.

"i said phones off!" mr. yukimura said once he heard another noise.

"dad, that was yours." kira told him.

"oh. um..." he said reaching into his bag to look at the text.