014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

lydia fell asleep on the bench outside of the office. she woke up when sheriff stilinski walked outside.

"i thought i told you to go home." he said sitting next to lydia.

"i thought i told you i wasn't going anywhere." lydia said.

"did they get anything out of her?" lydia asked looking back at meredith.

"should have gone with the medium." the sheriff said.

"we went through everything in brunskis office, and so far everything amounts to pretty much nothing. did you not go home yet?" parrish asked lydia.

"not until meredith starts talking." lydia said.

"lydia, i promise she'll talk, and when she does, i'll let you know. trust me on this. everybody talks eventually." stiles' father told her.

"then let me try." lydia said.

"no, we've already discussed this." he replied.

"i've gotten through to her before. just let me try." lydia said.

-

marcie heard from lydia that stiles was in the hospital and she immediately drove over there.

marcie got to the hospital and she saw melissa behind the desk, she asked her where stiles' room was and melissa lead her over there.

melissa knocked on his door before she opened it and stiles looked over at her.

"you find a tape player?" stiles asked her.

"no. but i found someone looking for you." melissa told him as marcie walked out in front of her.

"hey." marcie said as stiles locked eyes with her.

"hey." stiles said back.

"i'll leave you two alone to talk." melissa said before she left and shut the door behind her.

"what happened?" marcie asked him as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"burnski punched me in the face. turns out he was a serial killer." stiles told her.

"that doesn't really surprise me considering i just had to fight off some assassins he sent to my house." marcie told him.