011

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

marcie and stiles were in his bathroom. marcie was wiping the blood off his face while stiles sat on the counter.

stiles looked at her and he couldn't help but think about how he almost lost her.

marcie looked at him while she kept cleaning his face and let out a sigh.

"you could've died today." marcie said quietly.

"mars, he was gonna kill you." stiles told her.

"yes, because i'm the one he wanted, not you. don't you understand that i can't let you die because of me." marcie said before stiles pulled her into a kiss.

despite her being angry with him, she felt herself melt under his touch and she kissed him back.

"stiles, if you died because of me i couldn't forgive myself." marcie said as stiles looked up at her.

"that doesn't mean that i wanna watch you die." stiles said.

marcie knew that at this point in their relationship they were in it too deep. they were going to be in this together till the end.

"okay, i'm sorry. you're right." marcie said before stiles lifted her chin to look at him.

"i'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, i love you, marcie." stiles said making marcie's glow red.

"i guess my hands said the words for me." marcie joked making the two of them laugh.

-

"is three enough?" kira asked.

"it depends on how many cameras they have. but i think so." stiles replied.

"are we really doing this?" liam asked.

"we have to." marcie said.

"we're doing this. tonight." scott told him.

"but isn't it kind of dangerous?" liam asked.

"it's incredible dangerous. and borderline idiotic." stiles said.

"i'm glad you like the plan." marcie said rolling her eyes at her boyfriend.

"have you guys done something like this before?" liam asked.

"something dangerous? or something idiotic?" stiles asked.

"i think it's a yes to both." kira said.