000

CHAPTER ZERO:

CHAPTER ZERO:

the pack was currently in mexico on a mission to save derek from a group of hunters that took him.

marcie, stiles and lydia were going to go try to make a deal with the hunters while scott, malia and kira were inside to fight off the guards.

stiles looked down at marcie, his girlfriend of now 10 months.

"this doesn't seem so bad." stiles said rubbing his hands together.

"it's not the town, it's the plan." lydia said.

"what's wrong with the plan?" stiles asked her.

"are you serious?" marcie said with a laugh.

"stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. you're aware of that, right?" lydia asked.

"i'm aware it's not our best." stiles said agreeing with lydia.

"at least you're aware of it." marcie said patting her boyfriends shoulder.

"we are going to die." lydia said.

"hey, you saying that as a banshee or just being pessimistic?" stiles asked.

"i'm saying it as the person who doesn't wanna die." lydia replied.

"okay, well, would you mind restricting any talk of death to a banshee prediction." stiles said as they walked.

"yeah, i kind of don't feel like dying today." marcie said.

"this plan is stupid and we're going to die." lydia said again.

"oh, thank you." stiles said as marcie chuckled.

they kept walking and marcie felt stiles' hand on her back.

they made it to a door and they looked up seeing a camera. there were two guys blocking the door.

"estamos aqui para la fiesta." lydia said to the men but they shock their heads.

stiles pulled out a card from his back pocket and showed the men.

they motioned their heads to the camera and stiles pointed the card in the direction of the camera. the door opened and the three of them walked in.

marcie saw a bunch of people dancing. she smiled knowing kira and malia were in the crowd keeping some of the hunters busy.

stiles grabbed marcie's hand as they walked through the crowd and they made their way to the bar stools and shot glasses were placed in front of them.